WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Uh Oh, My Auto delivery has been cancelled, what is going on?

@segrl21 _ I'm sorry your order was canceled.  Part of it is the Q's system...they often openly allow us to change formulas, and specifically allowed it on this particular a/d if I remember correctly.  And we're also allowed to up our quantities and cancel a/d.  

I'm sure they must use some algorithm to predict it all at the outset when they're purchasing.  But in the end, either Q ends up with extra product or there are disappointed purchasers like you, and I'm sure it ends up both ways.  I like all the options, but don't like it when somebody ends up disappointed.  Maybe call CS to see if you can get a different formula like @bebe777 suggested to another poster up thread?

Trusted Contributor

@Deanie I'm sorry this happened to you as well! That is really disappointing. I'm on the restoratives A/D and just got one of my second orders. I ordered two sets of the restoratives, and postponed one of those shipments, so I know that is still in the warehouse or pipeline somewhere. I'd send the second one to you directly if I could! <3

Trusted Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@Deanie I'm sorry this happened to you as well! That is really disappointing. I'm on the restoratives A/D and just got one of my second orders. I ordered two sets of the restoratives, and postponed one of those shipments, so I know that is still in the warehouse or pipeline somewhere. I'd send the second one to you directly if I could! <3

Bless your heart.  Thanks. 

I am gong to take the advice and call CS about any TSVs left over.  Lots of clever people on this Board.  Oh, by the way, when I told my hubby about my dilemma, he said, "oh, thank God"  Told you he would be happy. Little does he know......

Trusted Contributor

@Deanie wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I am gong to take the advice and call CS about any TSVs left over.  Lots of clever people on this Board.  Oh, by the way, when I told my hubby about my dilemma, he said, "oh, thank God"  Told you he would be happy. Little does he know......

Oh, husband, how you underestimate the power of the Wen ladies to take care of our own! LOL.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@Deanie wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Oh, husband, how you underestimate the power of the Wen ladies to take care of our own! LOL.

* bebe777 high fives @Deanie @posterchild and @yisbuff2 * Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2, lol, you've got that straight!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

@segrl21 _ I'm sorry your order was canceled.  Part of it is the Q's system...they often openly allow us to change formulas, and specifically allowed it on this particular a/d if I remember correctly.  And we're also allowed to up our quantities and cancel a/d.  

I'm sure they must use some algorithm to predict it all at the outset when they're purchasing.  But in the end, either Q ends up with extra product or there are disappointed purchasers like you, and I'm sure it ends up both ways.  I like all the options, but don't like it when somebody ends up disappointed.  Maybe call CS to see if you can get a different formula like @bebe777 suggested to another poster up thread?

I've thought about calling to see if they have other formulas but really I'm up to the eyeballs  right now in RTM and oil, so its really not needed....but always want that extra TT on hand. Still debating if I should call or not or just finished up what I already have on hand. The dilema of a WEN hoarder Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@posterchild wrote:

I've thought about calling to see if they have other formulas but really I'm up to the eyeballs  right now in RTM and oil, so its really not needed....but always want that extra TT on hand. Still debating if I should call or not or just finished up what I already have on hand. The dilema of a WEN hoarder Smiley Wink

@segrl21, lol, and just to add another thing for you to consider... 

Thought it's never certain (because Chaz does change things up), since December 2009 -- and maybe well before that (I just don't know) -- Chaz's December TSV has always included (5) 16oz CCs for around $80.

Now he has changed the the formula format from Classic CCs (2009 & 2010), to mainly Seasonals plus Pomegranate (2011-2014).

This past December (2105), Chaz expanded the TSV to include three options: Classics, Seasonals and Restoratives. 

While I tend to think that we'll see something similar this upcoming December, there's never a guarantee... though Chaz has mentioned that he's fought to keep this configuration for the December TSVs because he knows that we all look forward for it. 

-- 

Also, you might want to check out the QVC product listings because there are a some good value Classic CC duo, trio and 4-pack kits. Smiley Happy

btw, were there particular Classic formulas that you preferred, or did you like all five of them equally? 

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@posterchild wrote:

Thought it's never certain (because Chaz does change things up), since December 2009 -- and maybe well before that (I just don't know) -- Chaz's December TSV has always included (5) 16oz CCs for around $80.

Now he has changed the the formula format from Classic CCs (2009 & 2010), to mainly Seasonals plus Pomegranate (2011-2014).

This past December (2105), Chaz expanded the TSV to include three options: Classics, Seasonals and Restoratives. 

While I tend to think that we'll see something similar this upcoming December, there's never a guarantee... though Chaz has mentioned that he's fought to keep this configuration for the December TSVs because he knows that we all look forward for it. 

-- 

Also, you might want to check out the QVC product listings because there are a some good value Classic CC duo, trio and 4-pack kits. Smiley Happy

btw, were there particular Classic formulas that you preferred, or did you like all five of them equally? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I have 2 Dec TSVs on AD, seasonals & restoratives. Definitely plan on doing the same again if he offers it this Dec.Then add on the fall TSV, plus I have a GR subscription of cores. One nice thing about GR you can switch up what they send out. Stock up my coupons to get good discounts...and there are some good options on QVC. I'm more picky about my 1st cleanse classics, usually POM & TT, occasionally LAV. Ordered FIG this week, wanting to try it out...but didn't order the classics in Dec TSV because not all of them work for my hair. If the FIG works for my hair, may order the Classic & seasonals this Dec. So many options and love he gives us those bargains. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@segrl21 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@posterchild wrote:

-- 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I have 2 Dec TSVs on AD, seasonals & restoratives. Definitely plan on doing the same again if he offers it this Dec.Then add on the fall TSV, plus I have a GR subscription of cores. One nice thing about GR you can switch up what they send out. Stock up my coupons to get good discounts...and there are some good options on QVC. I'm more picky about my 1st cleanse classics, usually POM & TT, occasionally LAV. Ordered FIG this week, wanting to try it out...but didn't order the classics in Dec TSV because not all of them work for my hair. If the FIG works for my hair, may order the Classic & seasonals this Dec. So many options and love he gives us those bargains. 

Hi @segrl21, the reason I was asking was because there are a number of great Classic CC kits which are always available in the QVC product listings. -- While per CC they might not be quite as good a value as the December TSV, based on you preferred CC listing, they might actually be a better value in terms of your favorite Classic CCs.

Below you'll find the CC multi-packs that I thought would be of interest to you.

Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

___

This 3-pack has two different options: 

* Tea Tree, Fig and Lavender 

* Lavender, Cucumber Aloe and Sweet Almond MInt

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner Trio, 16oz. - A81171

___

Respected Contributor

That is weird. I know that the Dec TSV only had 2 shipments in the A-D, so once my June shipment was sent, I was told the A-D was completed. However, it sounds like they are not honoring your 2nd shipment. That is wrong and they should honor that even if they have to eat a loss.

Try and reach out to the Social Media team. They are extremely helpful.