WEN

Frequent Contributor

UNIBT, 16 oz, Spring & Summer

i was just looking at this item on the qvc wen page. no photos yet.  

Spring & Summer UNIBT's, 16 oz, $79, free s&h. 

i don't know if this is for his TSV on Monday or a new general offering. 

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Seasonal-16oz-Nourishing-Treatment-Auto-Delivery.product.A342165...

Respected Contributor

Re: UNIBT, 16 oz, Spring & Summer

Hi @sznk, I saw this yesterday.  I want the STP but it and a few others were on wait list.  So, I'm on the list.  I was hoping he'd make this one.  That's right, no picture yet but, that's okay!

Esteemed Contributor

I parked a couple of summers on my wish list.

But I'm waiting for something better than the regular QVC price. I'll give them until the end of August to make that happen.

Honored Contributor

HALLELUJAH!  FREE SHIPPPING ON MY BELOVED SHL!  I'M ALL IN LADIES..ALL IN LIKE A PIG IN ******!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I think I will wait until Monday to complete the purchase.  I checked my purchase history of the seasonal NIBTs and they have been marked below $79.00 (not that it will be the case very time).  Perhaps it was an ODO...I can't recall; but it's only 4 days away so I can wait.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I’m debating on ordering the SHL, do they make much of a difference as opposed to other body creams?

Respected Contributor

Hi @Cristyn-Momof2, YES THEY DO!  Chaz's INBTs are unmatched.  Try it.  It WILL amaze you, seriously.  I will NOT EVER be without them especially now that Chaz has put it on 16oz. in seasonals.  WHAT A TREAT!!  QVC is great in customer service that if you don't like something you can always return it.  Actually, Chaz says, get it home, put it on half your body and use the stuff you're using on the other half and see the difference!

Contributor

Thank you very much for the response.... I think you talked me into it.