WEN

Valued Contributor

I would love to know how many of us Wenner's use the Replenishing Treatment Mist on thier face, what results have you seen and how do you use it on your face? I am also looking for advice on preventing dry end's. I cleanse with Wen every other day, apply a pump of leave-in (have   shoulder lenght hair) and air dry. I use Fig most of the time. TIA

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Love4cats 

I use RTM as part of my facial cleansing routine.  Very happy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
I have used the replenishing mist on my face and skin for over 14 years. I use it after I wash my face and once again before I apply makeup, I usually use tea tree. I use PoM during workouts to cool down and refresh. Now that the dry oils are on the scene I use the replenishing most first then a few sorties of dry oil. At night I do the same with the lavender mists and also spritz our pillows sheets and blankets. It hydrated my skin, I believe it has helped my skin appear more youthful
Esteemed Contributor

I use the RTM morning & night on hair and as part of my facial treatments.

Super Contributor

I use RTM as a makeup setter. I use about 3 sprays of a seasonal (Bella Spirit needs more). It gives a nice subtle glow. I also use it as a refresher spray during the day aometimes.  I use it on 2nd day hair to revive my curls..

I don't have dry ends so I can't help you there. 

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats 

I use the RTM from forehead to décolletage as my 'toner' after my cleansing routine.  It adds a light hydration before applying the rest of my skin care products.  I also use it as an all over body spray after getting out of the shower as a light hydration prior to applying my NIBT.  Honestly, I don't use it as much on my hair.  On a non-oil night, I'll use the RTM on my hair.  I generally cleanse every day so I don't use it as a 2nd day refresher.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I wish I had known. I've been lightening my load of unused (always trying and usually not liking new things) lipstick/mascara/blushers/moisturizers and hair products and unfortunately an almost full bottle of this was one of the things to go. Never knew it could be used on skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love4cats  I use it on my face sometimes, not regularly.  But everyday on my hair and it's perfect for second day hair too.  For your dry ends I would use the tea tree oil at night .  You can wrap in a turbie towl and sleep with it on your hair and scalp.  I do that about every 2 weeks and have no dry ends at all.  There is also the hair mask treatment, but in all honesty I'm kind of lazy about that.