WEN

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal thank you!  I ordered 2 ,earlier today when Chaz was on!  Ordered another just now while he is on Beauty iQ.  That makes 4 total.  I'm in love with the STP NBT!  Did you get 1....,or 10? LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Hi @liveatloud nice seeing you
Esteemed Contributor
Sorry @CoastalGal I'm using my phone and it's been rough going
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue  I bought one more ( ordered 2 when it was on last week ) 

ordered the 32 oz CC with oil in SOB ~ my favorite along no with Tropical!

And I am about to order the 3 piece lip treatment set ... then I prob need to stop~ 

I have a nice little back up of  WEN ~ but they are the boring regulars ... I get so excited with the seasonals ~ I am all about the smell!

Esteemed Contributor
@CoastalGal I said I was going to be good. Happy with my gallon and 20 oz NBT. Then I had to get another lip set. Yesterday I woke up to my DD spraying something in my room and when i opened my eyes it was my SHo rtm, my last one!!!
So in HAD to order . Have to keep everything in hiding around here.
Trusted Contributor

Isn't there usually a seasonal RTM trio?  I'd like to get more.....but I just got the 613 ODO.  I'd buy a seasonal trio though.  Still a lot of time left in the month😜

Respected Contributor

Hi Liveoutloud, I got this when it first appeared on QVC's site.  The Tropical NBT is AMAZING!  I have the large EDP and the small one.  This scent, for me, is my favorite seasonal.  It used to the the Fall Ginger Pumpkin but the Tropical just has so many notes and is sophisticated too.  It's really lovely.  I was lucky to get the gallon.  It didn't last long.  I got it in May.  When I saw it my eyeballs nearly fell out.  I did not think Chaz would offer that in a gallon so I grabbed it.  I'm sure it'll be back.  I believe since it never hit the air, and Chaz is about fairness, he may extend the gallon and offer it.  The other one that really flew out the door is the Lilac one.  I don't think that one was on the show.  I'm not sure because it's not one that I really like.  I mean the results are amazing, just the scent doesn't send me.  If I'm not mistaken, the Cherry Blossom isn't on the show too.  I think that one flew out the door too.  I heard them say the Ginger Pumpkin is getting low too.  That one is up there on my favorite list too.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it's five gallons to a household.  Unless they changed that.  Just thinking out loud, I guess.  Thank you for posting the link!  Great you did that!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Is there a dominant scent with the tropical UNIBT? I found the oil to pull more of the sweetness out, such as the pineapple. 

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal @ANewHue @77yangya @ShopperGirl15 @rochelleS @ and all!!!  today is the last day to get a price adjustment for this!!   it was $69.96 on 5/19!!  I might get another😛

Sorry I didn't send notice to everyone.....I always screw it up if the name isn't in the drop down!  Will try to do it though!