WEN

Frequent Contributor

Thank you @Suebdoo !! I was able to get the price adjustment!

Trying honey lilac for the first time Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@CoastalGal @ANewHue @77yangya @ShopperGirl15 @rochelleS@ @ and all!!!  today is the last day to get a price adjustment for this!!   it was $69.96 on 5/19!!  I might get another😛

Sorry I didn't send notice to everyone.....I always screw it up if the name isn't in the drop down!  Will try to do it though!

Thanks for the tip ~ just got mine adjusted ! 

I did not realize they would do this on specials

Esteemed Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@CoastalGal @ANewHue @77yangya @ShopperGirl15 @rochelleS@ @ and all!!!  today is the last day to get a price adjustment for this!!   it was $69.96 on 5/19!!  I might get another😛

Sorry I didn't send notice to everyone.....I always screw it up if the name isn't in the drop down!  Will try to do it though!

Thanks for the tip ~ just got mine adjusted ! 

I did not realize they would do this on specials

@Tennessee Vol 

Did you see this?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS Saw it just now. We'll see if Beth can do anything for me. Changes can be made to anything if you have the authority and permission in their system. I'm sure someone has the authority to make the change...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

I'm looking forward to hearing some good news. Hopefully soon. Do you think @Beth-QVC might be on vacation?

Did your Tropical edp arrive?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

I'm looking forward to hearing some good news. Hopefully soon. Do you think @Beth-QVC might be on vacation?

Did your Tropical edp arrive?

@rochelleS Or she could just be off.

My edp is out for delivery... since it is sooooo hot I don't know how long I should wait to try it...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tropical is back

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol

I would let the edp acclimate to at least the room temp of your home. You will be getting the smaller .33oz traveler size too that you'll be able get into first. I haven't even opened my big bottle yet. The purse size is so convenient. Too bad it's not refillable.  I'm going to order some extra refillable bottles. The 5ml are a nice size to gift samples to friends like you. I'm excited to hear your feedback later today. Exciting!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS UPS ran late yesterday, I received my packages at 7:30 and naturally the edp was very warm so I had to let it acclimate for over an hour. You already know this without me saying it but I absolutely love it! It has a stronger scent, by design, but still has the lovely STP fragrance. I do smell something like pepper or some spicy note that I don't notice in the other items. Although it might be more pineapple...

I tried it last night before I went to bed and again this morningSmiley Happy

It's been a few hours since I applied it so I feel I can do a honest review, I LOVE ITHeartHeartHeart I'm very happy with my STP purchases.

My 32oz STP CC with NBT that was on waitlist shipped today too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS UPS ran late yesterday, I received my packages at 7:30 and naturally the edp was very warm so I had to let it acclimate for over an hour. You already know this without me saying it but I absolutely love it! It has a stronger scent, by design, but still has the lovely STP fragrance. I do smell something like pepper or some spicy note that I don't notice in the other items. Although it might be more pineapple...

I tried it last night before I went to bed and again this morningSmiley Happy

It's been a few hours since I applied it so I feel I can do a honest review, I LOVE ITHeartHeartHeart I'm very happy with my STP purchases.

My 32oz STP CC with NBT that was on waitlist shipped today too. 

Excellent, @Tennessee Vol, just super excellent!!! I am so very pleased that you finally received your edp and how happy you are with this delightful fragrance. YAY! YAY! & another YAY! for you. This edp is indeed special. Chaz has done a magnificent job with this one. It's no wonder the whole STP line is so very popular. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya, glad to hear your review of the Tropical. I am waiting for the 32oz. and NBT duo to arrive in Tropical. I was torn between the Coconut Lime or Tropical. Then someone mentioned that the Coconut Lime smelled like after shave.Woman Indifferent