WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi @LucysMommy , YES I've used it on dry.  It works amazing on wet or dry but my favorite way is to use it like Chaz says, on soaking wet hair, you know, after cleansing all all that.  It makes BODY GALORE!  I love the others too but this Bella one seems to really be better!  I cannot wait for the shows!  OOOps I'm being paged!

Frequent Contributor

Va - Va - Voom is right!  Volume and bounce is the name of the game with this mousse.

I used TT and BSI for cc, then TT pea sized leave in, fig and 319 SC mixed and five squirts of BSmousse. feels and looks so healthy.  Frizzies are not an issue; a bit of sheen and clean smelling.

I will mix BSM with a season mousse tomorrow.  My sense is this is a great mousse to add to others for an extra boost.

Hope this is in a great priced package next Friday!

Respected Contributor

@LucysMommy wrote:

Va - Va - Voom is right!  Volume and bounce is the name of the game with this mousse.

I used TT and BSI for cc, then TT pea sized leave in, fig and 319 SC mixed and five squirts of BSmousse. feels and looks so healthy.  Frizzies are not an issue; a bit of sheen and clean smelling.

I will mix BSM with a season mousse tomorrow.  My sense is this is a great mousse to add to others for an extra boost.

Hope this is in a great priced package next Friday!

WOW!  @LucysMommy !  I'm so glad you love it too!  The first time I tried it, it was almost like I did a ReMoist Treatment, I could not believe the results and I only used five pumps!  I heard Chaz say it's more concentrated than the others and if you use ten or more pumps, just use a bit less.  I use it EVERY time I cleanse now.  OH, me too!  I"m hoping the same thing!  Hoping for BOGO's!!!  I'm hoping for the Bella Styling Creme and RTM.  The UINBT is on Chaz's site but he does not have easy pay so, I need that to come to the Q and I'm in!  I went back for a few of the Bella CC duos.  I find Bella CC both plain and Indigo make my hair bumped WAY up.  Makes my hair like "Doll hair!"  So amazing!!!  So glad you love it too!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Can't wait to try it!  Waiting patiently for Chaz's visit!