WEN

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Does anyone know if the 20 oz UNIBT has already been listed at event price? I like to mix treatment oils into the 319, but wondering if I should jump on board getting the seasonal UNIBTs. Are they heavily scented? 

Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Treatment oils or UNIBT?

[ Edited ]

Yes it was... I got it....A343771....not available now, but that doesn't mean it won't be back this month....I love the 319 and I add oils....or just plain..I also have the scented body treatment..but there are deals out there where you get another product with it...Don't get it by itself....for example....A300245  .....with the body cleansing creme...check it out and just look around the website...they do pop up..Scents are nice and not that strong...just don't buy the UNIBT by itself....

Frequent Contributor

Thank you! Bummed I missed it. And looks like the 20 oz sold separately is only in 613. I'll look at the other deals you suggested...I appreciate it!

Esteemed Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know if the 20 oz UNIBT has already been listed at event price? I like to mix treatment oils into the 319, but wondering if I should jump on board getting the seasonal UNIBTs. Are they heavily scented? 

Thanks!

@ShopperGirl15 pretty sure the 20oz 613/319 NIBT event price comes around in fall.

The 20oz tub is available now, but not at best price.

The Seasonal NIBTs are like the Seasonals CCs, meaning the SCB NIBT scent is light, delicate, and subtle, and the WRC NIBT scent announces itself loudly.

You can always layer RTM and oils into the scented NIBTs too.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Hedge. I ordered it last year the end of June at a great price, so maybe I have hope for later this month or in the fall like you said.

Love the 319 since it has so many uses!

Esteemed Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

Thank you Hedge. I ordered it last year the end of June at a great price, so maybe I have hope for later this month or in the fall like you said.

Love the 319 since it has so many uses!

Sure does @ShopperGirl15!!

Until recently I've been blending treatment oils &RTM with 319 NIBT (and will continue to) but I've ordered a few seasonal NIBTs in my absolute favorites now.

Don't know when I'll use them, since I keep 8oz jars of 319 in the bathroom and kitchen, and top them off from a 20oz tub of 319. Plus I keep a 20oz 613 at the bedside.

I checked my 20oz NIBT orders.

I ordered the big 319 tub in the last week of November. It was just under $70. and had free shipping.

I ordered the 20oz 613 for the same price on January 31st, but paid for s&h.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you @x Hedge!

Love the idea of refilling the 8 oz! 

And I’ll keep my eyes peeled this fall for the big size! In the meantime, it’s probably a good time to try scented...looking at lilac and tropical Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

A346531 is the way to go @ShopperGirl15 to get the seasonal NBT! It's on advanced order.  I already got the STP from when it was 1st offered.  Love it so much I have 3 more on advanced order!  Contemplating another in either SCLV or SHP.😀

Respected Contributor

If you like a delicate scent, may I suggest the Coconut Lime Verbena.  I still have half a jar from last summer that I'm using now.  It's lovely.  It's a fresh, just got out of the shower, summery scent that is extremely pleasant, never harsh.  If you don't want any scent, the 319 is great for that.  Yes, the Winter Red Currant is louder than others but just like Chaz, I'm obsessed with it too.  I have the EDP in it since I like it so much.  If you can get the Summer Tropical, that one is VERY popular.  It smells "softly" but it is a scent that is pleasant.  It's my favorite seasonal.  I have all the seasonals.  The only one I thought was harsh was the Love scent.  I'm not a huge fan of the Mandarin but that's not in an NBT.  Actually, this is weird but when Light first came out I wasn't a big fan of that but I love it in the NBT!  I have a large bottle of it in an EDP but I don't wear it.   I felt this one was the most masculine.  Chaz says the Cherry Blossom is the most feminine.  That one and the Lilac, those I'm not too taken on with.  Now, the results of all of them are 100% fabulous, it's all a matter of personal preference, that's all.  Chaz's scents give you that "lift".  They make you feel good.  I guess I mean aromatherapy, but I'll be doggone if whenever I get a whiff of it on me, I feel just like a princess and I get this "good" feeling.  I don't know how he does it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

Thank you @x Hedge!

Love the idea of refilling the 8 oz! 

And I’ll keep my eyes peeled this fall for the big size! In the meantime, it’s probably a good time to try scented...looking at lilac and tropical :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately, I have SHL in everything BUT the NIBT, and my STP NIBT is still on waitlist, so I can't answer your question re whether the two choices you're considering are strongly scented or not.

I asked something similar about the Seasonal NIBTs a few months ago. I hadn't bought any yet. Only had 319 & 613.

If I can find my thread I'll put a link to it in here.

Found It! 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Ultra-NIBT-Question/m-p/4341209#M56552