WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Treatment oil-safety seal?

@x Hedge   You have been missed and will be missed Woman Sad

Thank you for all the great tips you have given us and I wish you well too Heart

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@x Hedge   You have been missed and will be missed Woman Sad

Thank you for all the great tips you have given us and I wish you well too Heart

@FleaMktQn  I agree! We both got our whipped Wen thanks to @x Hedge Smiley Happy

Come back as you can, please post any new wonderful idea's you have!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

The other day, I had to throw some out, they were over five or more years old and opened!  Don't feel ashamed! LOL!!!  Since the Botanical does an amazing job, I don't use the oils hardly anymore.  I use a lot of the Body Treatment.  I also noticed that since the Botanical, my finger nails are harder and not prone to chipping and I have no more hang nails.  I started noticing this recently and I've been using it every night since June.

@77yangya 

Add a few drops of oil to your UNIBT when applying it.  It takes the hydration to a new level.  I hardly ever use the UNIBT by itself (except as a hand cream) because I love the oil added to it.

I'll do that!  I need to use them up.  How do you apply it?  Do you mix them in hand or apply one first?  Can you post and let me know?  Thank you! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

HOW THE HECK ARE YA HEDGE!!!!!  Ain't seen ya for a long time!  How's your shoulder?  I hope okay.  Don't be a stranger....XO

Respected Contributor

Hedge, you sure know a lot about the oils!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for that.  Did you see SvenGoolie, The Blob the other week?  I recorded it!  Miss you!

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge I too was wondering where you’ve been. Hope all is well
Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

I get a little scoop of UNIBT on my fingers then add about 3-5 drops of oil and massage into my skin.  I divide up my body and apply in sections, front torso, back torso, arms, upper legs, then lower legs.  I've always done it that way.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.