WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: Top 3 favorite wen formulas

I have lots of fine hair, past my shoulders, and not colored. My 3 favorite formulas are:

1. Tea Tree
2. 613

For the 3rd spot:

Performance-wise: FVWP or STP
Scent-wise: any of the Spring seasonals.

Honorable mention to MIF - the formula doesn't always work for me, but it does on occasion, and I just love the scent.

All of this means I always have 3-4 different bottles in my shower at a time Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

1 Tea Tree

2 FAS (I look forward to fall so I can use it)

3 SHP (the honey complex is amazing)

Thin, fine, highlighted slightly wavy hair, which is down to my bar strap thanks to WEN!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Great thread!

I have crazy hair with 5 or 6 different types and many cowlicks. It is pretty much normal to slightly dry.

I tend to stick with the seasonals and find that all the formulas work well.

My favorite 3 are: Spring Honey Lilac, Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Winter Red Currant.

My second favorite 3 are: Summer Tropical Paradise, Summer Honey Peach and Winter White Citrus.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

If I have to narrow it to three, they are STP, 319, and TT.  My hair is fine with a little wave, and not colored.  ðŸ˜Š

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Lori1962 wrote:
Thanks for spelling ou World Traveler, trying to figure things out. You are also very helpful, thank you very much

@Lori1962 You are welcome!

I have been there before.......three years ago when I started with WEN I didn't know what anyone was talking about, other than I got the impression the posters really loved WEN. ha! 

After asking what this acronym meant and what that acronym meant, there were several posters who were kind enough to make note to spell it out for me when they responded to my questions. I always appreciated that.

So what I did, and you might want to also do, was print out the list of abbreviations and what product they are referring to, keep it close to your computer (I taped it on the side of my monitor), and after a while the meaning of the acronyms will come easily to you. Heart

I recently posted a new thread called WEN Abbreviations - 2018, if you think that would be helpful for you at this time. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Even though you were generous asking to list our favorite 3 I still can't be successful. My all time favorite will always be Winter vanilla mint. I have to have my Fall ginger pumpkin and summer mango coconut. But after that it's a big fail. I could go through almost every scent and give a reason why I just have to have it in my Wen collection. I'm hopeless.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Even though you were generous asking to list our favorite 3 I still can't be successful. My all time favorite will always be Winter vanilla mint. I have to have my Fall ginger pumpkin and summer mango coconut. But after that it's a big fail. I could go through almost every scent and give a reason why I just have to have it in my Wen collection. I'm hopeless.

@ANewHue Are we twins? LOL! My three favorites!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only 3? Difficult to choose. Most of them are great for my hair but I can’t stand the scent of those that are too minty. I have mostly oily scalp but dry hair towards the tips because I’m dyeing it. I always use the styling cream after washing and my hair looks amazing.

My first 3 faves would be: Spring Orange Blssom (the acronym sounds nasty), WRC and more recently the Italian Fig rice-based one.

My second choice: fig, pomegranate, lavender.

i love most of them, so my list is longer and, as alreasy posted, I always have 3-4 in my shower, ready to use. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@wirldtravler yes I thought the same thing. I have to add 319 has quickly become my most used as well almost as much as re tree
Respected Contributor

I have platinum hair, (not by choice) it's getting below shoulder length, medium texture, kind of wavy. 

My three favorites are:  Wen Men

Summer Tropical Paradise

Coconut Lime Verbena

However, I love all the cleansing conditioners for their results and will use any of them!