WEN

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

Wanted to mention that this product is working for me.  I noticed a lot of new growth this morning.  I've been using the product for a month.  I only use it about 4 times a week, but may bump that up.  I am only using it on the front area of my scalp. 

I've used various other products for hair growth from Viviscal, a cocktail of vitamins, Wen oils, and Rogaine and I've never seen this much growth this fast.  Not only fast growth, but a lot of new hair.

This product is definitey worth trying especially with the holiday return policy. 

The bottle says results in 1 to 3 months. 

@Shaunac 

That's exactly how I've started using it!  I don't have a receding hairline, but it does seem like one side of my bangs isn't quite as full as the other.  I'm going to try to be consistent & use it every night, or at least every other night.  We'll see!!

@SurferWife 

How long have you been using it?  I think once you start seeing results you'll want to increase usage.  Is that your picture?  You with the curly curls? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tonic pump not working

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac 

I bought it when it launched but haven't been consistent with it.  Since this last TSV day, I'm trying to get more consistent...at least every other day.  I'll try for every night!

Yes, that is me & my WEN curls in the picture.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife 

Your curls are glorious.  I also have curly hair, but mine are temperatmental and tend to do what they want.