WEN

Honored Contributor

Toby the WEN Spook!

[ Edited ]

Toby the Spook!

05703D0F-D008-4B28-A0E9-4A4BE7608188.jpeg

On another note...the little feller had surgery today to remove a lump on his little booty.  Bless his heart.  ❤️🐶 He is quite tranquil this evening due to the anesthesia, but did eat a little turkey.

SurfDaddy is taking tomorrow off to stay home with him because I have to work at my office in town.

On a lighter note, the ladies at the Vet said they wished they could have hair as soft as Toby's fur!  I wasn't in the mindset to talk WEN, though.  I was trying to hold back tears from having to leave him.  The look in his eyes & his trembling little body was almost too much to bear.  He's home now, so we are all happy!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Toby the Spook!

05703D0F-D008-4B28-A0E9-4A4BE7608188.jpeg

On another note...the little feller had surgery today to remove a lump on his little booty.  Bless his heart.  ❤️🐶 He is quite tranquil this evening due to the anesthesia, but did eat a little turkey.

SurfDaddy is taking tomorrow off to stay home with him because I have to work at my office in town.

On a lighter note, the ladies at the Vet said they wished they could have hair as soft as Toby's fur!  I wasn't in the mindset to talk WEN, though.  I was trying to hold back tears from having to leave him.  The look in his eyes & his trembling little body was almost too much to bear.  He's home now, so we are all happy!

How precious! Glad he's home and recovering..he's a cute! XOXOXO

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

You're one stylish dude Toby!  I've got to say I've never seen any dog look better in a hat than Toby.   Either he has a very good photographer or he REALLY LOVES to hit the town in a hat!  So glad all went well with his proceedure and he's home and happy.  Good SurfDaddy, gonna be there for the little guy today.

Heal up fast Toby! 

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife   So glad our little WEN star is home and on the mend - sweet little guy!  It truly is painful to have to leave your pet at the vet - heartbreaking, really, even if it's only for a day. 

This photo is ADORABLE!!!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - He is adorable. So glad Toby is home and recuperating. Hope is feels better today.

Respected Contributor

Hi, SurferWife.  Awwwwwww, your little Toby looks so cute!  I'm so sorry about what happened though.  That's a shame.  I know how you feel about leaving him in hospital but it's necessary assuredly.  Sure, who'd want to talk about hair and all that when their heart is breaking, I understand.  I'll pray for his speedy recovery. XXOO

Thank you for posting the picture and keep us posted!

Esteemed Contributor

Glad your darling Toby is home and doing well.  He is just the cutest little guy.  I just love his picture.  

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Toby just gets better and better at this picture taking. LOL! Is it hard to get him to stay still or is he a pro and just does his thing?

Keep the photos coming.

Respected Contributor

Glad your home & recovering Toby...You make sure you get waited on "all you want"Smiley Happy

You are a picture star for sure!  Every season is represented well by you!

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for the well wishes. I just got a text from SurfDaddy that Toby is moping around today. He is not himself. Bless his little heart! The lump was right at his little booty hole, so you can imagine stitches right there are not real comfortable. He gets them out in a week, so hopefully this weekend he'll be a little better.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.