WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: To open or not to open....

@Kjelle wrote:

Team Open! I love my WEN Bar...you can always mix. You'll find some formulas that aren't the best, you can still use if you sandwich them between uses of other formulas.

@Kjelle, lol, I'd love a lunch invite. -- bebe Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Open.

I rotate seasonally, and have put an open (but capped) bottle aside for months before going back to it.

I haven't had any problems with it going bad or becoming less effecting.

I do store in my basement - not really as a precaution against spoilage, but that happens to be where I have the space.

Michele

Esteemed Contributor

@peanutjk

Sooner or later your CC'S will be opened and used. I have no doubt you are going to totally enjoy the experience!

I'd like to make a suggestion...

Take notes! Write your impressions down and taking note of weather, especially now with humidity if that's been a factor in your hair care. Even winter dry heat can effect our hair results. You'll be surprised at the various results the different CC's can bring.

I always use a new CC on its own before mixing with another scent too. And when you do mix, your notes will definitely be useful.

I also recall Chaz stating that new users should initially cleanse more often. I believe it'll fast track conditioning your hair away from the stripping, drying etc ingredients of shampoo.

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy