WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: 'Tis the Season.....Wen December Chat

@Kjelle Definitely msg them. That bugs the heck out of me too. Ugh! Lol

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was really hoping for a winter seasonals kit with a 32oz CC and some styling products, (RTM!)  just like there has been for the past seasons, but there is only the 16oz CC with the oil kit (which I got in WVM).  I know Chaz isn’t back until Feb. I wonder what the chances are of a 32oz CC kit happening this winter? 

I think the only way to get a 32oz winter seasonal now is to buy it individually. 

Super Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Bella Spirit, the lip treatment line, is going live. You can't get an order in yet. The balm comes in translucent or tinted and then there is the lemon/rice scrub. The balm is a little bigger than the mini texture balm. The scrub is 5oz. A set would cost $70 from his site. 

I see a grammatical mistake in the description "more gentler". Hate to be a PIA but I may Message in the morning if it's not corrected.

I like the packaging! I already use the texture balm on my lips, but a tint would be nice. Because I need more lip balms/ lipsticks ... *sigh*

Respected Contributor

Chaz has a 20% off code on his website but it excludes gallons. It's valid through NYE. I was waiting to see if he would have a sale for NYE to get my gallon since he didn't do Black Friday. No need to wait now. I'll hit the button as soon as I get around to it.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Bella Spirit, the lip treatment line, is going live. You can't get an order in yet. The balm comes in translucent or tinted and then there is the lemon/rice scrub. The balm is a little bigger than the mini texture balm. The scrub is 5oz. A set would cost $70 from his site. 

I see a grammatical mistake in the description "more gentler". Hate to be a PIA but I may Message in the morning if it's not corrected.

Hi @Kjelle. Can you tell me where you saw the lip treatment duo - on Chaz's site or at QVC? I want to get it! I was planning on using Chaz's coupon code but I'll get it here if the price is lower. I just checked new arrivals but didn't see anything. Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Hi @Kjelle. Can you tell me where you saw the lip treatment duo - on Chaz's site or at QVC? I want to get it! I was planning on using Chaz's coupon code but I'll get it here if the price is lower. I just checked new arrivals but didn't see anything. Thanks so much!

@Chefgal411 Bella Spirit is at the Salon site. I don't think they are allowing orders yet, but you can see it and read the description.

Respected Contributor

FYI- I tried to order a gallon of WRC today and found out the Salon will not have Gallons of the Winter formulas til January. 

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used WCM oil to remove make-up?  I am hoping it's not too minty for the eye area.  I just purchased some from Chaz's site as it was a great deal with the coupon.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer.   I never used the WCM oil for makeup removal so can't comment.  But that's great you could use the coupon code for retired items.   I'm down to my last bottle and I've been meaning to order.   

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@BExplorer.   I never used the WCM oil for makeup removal so can't comment.  But that's great you could use the coupon code for retired items.   I'm down to my last bottle and I've been meaning to order.   

Yes, @ANewHue, it only cost $28.80 for a 4-ounce bottle!  I am almost out of my SMC oil so will be down to just TT which I don't dare use to remove eye make-up 😆.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt