WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: 'Tis the Season.....Wen December Chat

Yes, I got the WWC one.  It's smells EXACTLY like the CC.  I wanted the Red Currant but my husband like the other one better so...anyway, I got the travel sized WRC EDP on Chaz's site.  I know, I have tons of NBT.  The WVM NBT is on Chaz's site too.  Hoping it comes here!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: 'Tis the Season.....Wen December Chatooo

Well, open the doors so we can all dream!!!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi  I recently bought this awesome primitive jelly cupboard Heart

I knew it was going home with me as soon as I saw it Heart

It is full of WEN Smiley Very Happy

IMG_0172.JPG

Oh my gosh @FleaMktQn  now I need the cupboard too!!...I just re-finished two pieces I bought from a moving sale...Chalk paint is my best friend, lol

Now to the Wen part of the Cupboard, I bet you it might hold your SC or NBT, or 16oz'ers!!!  So if you open your kitchen cupboards to get a coffee cup & find Wen instead, that would be great....Thanks for sharing, a great find for sure...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ReFleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue  Thanks for starting our December Chat Heart

I hope your WVM NBT shows up real soon. I have a huge stash of 613 & 319 NBT Smiley Embarassed so I'm depriving myself of the other scents until I use up most of those Smiley Surprised

Thanks @FleaMktQn since I use 319 daily I have plenty of stock.  WVM is my favorite scent and Im already over the moon that WVM remoist is on its way and the candles are on waitlist.  I haven't endulged in any of the seasonal NBT's yet but if a WVM one turns up I'll be ordering.

i received my TSV today, yay I love adding to my stash!

@ANewHue  I'm so glad you're treating yourself Smiley Very Happy

You really deserve it with all the challenges you're dealing with Heart

I really don't feel deprived, I probably have a 3 year supply of Wen.

But I love adding to my Stash too Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn  Oh my gosh, 3 years, take a pic & send me...lol

I can put it up & pretend it's mine...haha

Ours is turning into a Men's Wen stash though, I am telling you that stuff is great.

@quadmimi @FleaMktQn.  I always say "I'm on the two year plan" when I start hearing comments about my stash.  Honestly it's close to 3 years also.  I just told my gf she's not using enough when she does my hair at the salon need to bring some bottles to hide there. Lol I got some WVM shipments today and I have 2 ad's coming soon.  I need to make some room.  I know I have a problem but it's all good.😉😊

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK @quadmimi  and @ANewHue  and @akdld  and @77yangya

Here's a pic with the doors open

IMG_0214.JPG

OK so it's not quite full Smiley Surprised The top shelf has NBT, SC, RTM, mousse and remoist, I'm not counting them Woman LOL The second shelf has 27  16 oz bottles on it, they can go 3 deep . The third shelf will also hold 16 oz bottles. On the bottom shelf there are 23   32 oz bottles and 2 bottles of body wash and 3 vintage furbys still new in the boxes (purchased for $4 each at a yard sale) for my granddaughters christmas Smiley Very Happy

@quadmimi  This is what is called a grain painted cabinet, that means it is painted to look like wood. What looks like knots in the wood on the doors is actually painted on. I've never seen another one so detailed. To strip it or repaint it would seriously decrease the value of the cupboard.

@ANewHue  I have a problem too Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

OK @quadmimi  and @ANewHue  and @akdld  and @77yangya

Here's a pic with the doors open

IMG_0214.JPG

OK so it's not quite full Smiley Surprised The top shelf has NBT, SC, RTM, mousse and remoist, I'm not counting them Woman LOL The second shelf has 27  16 oz bottles on it, they can go 3 deep . The third shelf will also hold 16 oz bottles. On the bottom shelf there are 23   32 oz bottles and 2 bottles of body wash and 3 vintage furbys still new in the boxes (purchased for $4 each at a yard sale) for my granddaughters christmas Smiley Very Happy

@quadmimi  This is what is called a grain painted cabinet, that means it is painted to look like wood. What looks like knots in the wood on the doors is actually painted on. I've never seen another one so detailed. To strip it or repaint it would seriously decrease the value of the cupboard.

@ANewHue  I have a problem too Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn I cannot believe that cabinet is not the original finish I'm amazed,  I am debating what to do with a large pedestal lion paw table (solid oak) that we purchased when we married.  I love original wood (always have) but I'm thinking about having it redone a cream color with antiquing.  What are your thoughts?  

As for you stash, I wish I could put mine in a cabinet like that but I fear if it was all seen in one place they'd carry me out of here.  most of my 32 oz are stacked in their original boxes (what's out of sight is out of  mind) lol.  I have oils in one drawer , some sc and RTM in a second drawer of a vanity.  These collections as spilled over into a box.   The bottom of the vanity houses various 32 and 16 oz.  then I have a chest downstairs with the same.  The next bottles to be opened are in a chest in my bedroom.  I also have another chest with oils , RTMS , glossing serums etc that are in use.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue  I live alone so I don't have to hide or downplay my stash Smiley Very Happy but I will admit there are not many people that I'll open those doors for Smiley Embarassed

I know y'all get it Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  I didn't see the part about your table at first cuz your reply got lumped in with my post. Anyway I know painted furniture is very popular right now, but if you love your table like it is & the finish is original and nice I would not paint it Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn You clearly have a problem..... there’s still some room left to fill! Better get on that!! Lol! 

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@FleaMktQn You clearly have a problem..... there’s still some room left to fill! Better get on that!! Lol! 

@AmericanBulldogMom  A girl's gotta have room for expansion LOL Woman LOL

Like @ANewHue I have a few ADs that'll be coming and then there's the March TSV and then new seasonals in the Fall... OMG just shoot me now Woman Embarassed