WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: 'Tis the Season.....Wen December Chat

@FleaMktQn  Oh my goodness!  I showed my Hubby first off, so now he can't ever say anything to me..lol    Oh I wouldn't paint your cupboard either, I just meant I do use Chalk paint alot, but mine aren't "great" finds like yours..I love that cupboard, you must live in a great area to find the things you do!

I would need the top shelf, (maybe) but someday I might work up to 2 shelves..

Thank you for sharing, I love your finds...

Respected Contributor

Re: 'Tis the Season.....Wen December Chatooo

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

OK @quadmimi  and @ANewHue  and @akdld  and @77yangya

Here's a pic with the doors open

IMG_0214.JPG

OK so it's not quite full Smiley Surprised The top shelf has NBT, SC, RTM, mousse and remoist, I'm not counting them Woman LOL The second shelf has 27  16 oz bottles on it, they can go 3 deep . The third shelf will also hold 16 oz bottles. On the bottom shelf there are 23   32 oz bottles and 2 bottles of body wash and 3 vintage furbys still new in the boxes (purchased for $4 each at a yard sale) for my granddaughters christmas Smiley Very Happy

@quadmimi  This is what is called a grain painted cabinet, that means it is painted to look like wood. What looks like knots in the wood on the doors is actually painted on. I've never seen another one so detailed. To strip it or repaint it would seriously decrease the value of the cupboard.

@ANewHue  I have a problem too Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn I cannot believe that cabinet is not the original finish I'm amazed,  I am debating what to do with a large pedestal lion paw table (solid oak) that we purchased when we married.  I love original wood (always have) but I'm thinking about having it redone a cream color with antiquing.  What are your thoughts?  

As for you stash, I wish I could put mine in a cabinet like that but I fear if it was all seen in one place they'd carry me out of here.  most of my 32 oz are stacked in their original boxes (what's out of sight is out of  mind) lol.  I have oils in one drawer , some sc and RTM in a second drawer of a vanity.  These collections as spilled over into a box.   The bottom of the vanity houses various 32 and 16 oz.  then I have a chest downstairs with the same.  The next bottles to be opened are in a chest in my bedroom.  I also have another chest with oils , RTMS , glossing serums etc that are in use.

@ANewHue  WOW, that is amazing!...It took me so long to read it...Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I love looking at Wen bottles just stacked in a row in the shower, one day I turned all the labels & pumps at a perfect angle, I showed the Hub how it looked just like a "display", he shook his head & walked away...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

OMG @FleaMktQn
What a beautiful assemblage of WEN!
I knew i felt good just looking at my WEN, but who knew I'd feel good looking at your WEN too?

Lol- Lookit all your jars of remoist - you're falling behind!
Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi,
This:
"I love looking at Wen bottles just stacked in a row in the shower, one day I turned all the labels & pumps at a perfect angle, I showed the Hub how it looked just like a "display", he shook his head & walked away...LOL"

Oh geez, I laughed so hard I nearly fell off the bed!
Don't let him catch you, one by one, unscrewing bottle tops and taking a deep sniff.
Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
@quadmimi,
This:
"I love looking at Wen bottles just stacked in a row in the shower, one day I turned all the labels & pumps at a perfect angle, I showed the Hub how it looked just like a "display", he shook his head & walked away...LOL"

Oh geez, I laughed so hard I nearly fell off the bed!
Don't let him catch you, one by one, unscrewing bottle tops and taking a deep sniff.

@x Hedge  Well we can blame Chaz for making such great looking bottles!.. lol

Oh yeh, when I would be getting the new Scents, I barely ripped it from the box,

& had that protective seal off in nothing flat...Probably nothing would suprise him anymore.

*he does love Wen though, & TT & Men's Wen he requests, so I am safe on those..lol

Super Contributor

Happy December Wenners!

My TSV arrived yesterday. Was anyone else's damaged? When I open the box cleasing conditioe spilled on the on the inside. One of the bottles is cracked and the bottom of anohter bottle is smashed in. I'm waiting on a response from customer service. I hope they don't tell me to mail it back to them. That's too much of a hassle *sigh*.

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn  Oh my goodness!  I showed my Hubby first off, so now he can't ever say anything to me..lol    Oh I wouldn't paint your cupboard either, I just meant I do use Chalk paint alot, but mine aren't "great" finds like yours..I love that cupboard, you must live in a great area to find the things you do!

I would need the top shelf, (maybe) but someday I might work up to 2 shelves..

Thank you for sharing, I love your finds...

@quadmimi  So funny that you showed Hubby Woman LOL a lot of my stash is great flea market finds Woman Happy but those have pretty much fizzled out Woman Sad

Chalk paint is wildly popular here too. I'm lazy and would rather sell something a little cheaper & let the buyer paint it Smiley Wink  Now Sis does paint a lot of furniture & it's beautiful and always sells. We do live in the perfect area to do what we do and we so love it Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
OMG @FleaMktQn
What a beautiful assemblage of WEN!
I knew i felt good just looking at my WEN, but who knew I'd feel good looking at your WEN too?

Lol- Lookit all your jars of remoist - you're falling behind!

Thanks @x Hedge  I love looking at those beautiful bottles too Heart

There are always 15 to 20 open bottles in or near the shower waiting to be whipped Smiley Wink along with many SC & mousse.

All my remoist hasn't made it to the cupbord yet Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

Happy December Wenners!

My TSV arrived yesterday. Was anyone else's damaged? When I open the box cleasing conditioe spilled on the on the inside. One of the bottles is cracked and the bottom of anohter bottle is smashed in. I'm waiting on a response from customer service. I hope they don't tell me to mail it back to them. That's too much of a hassle *sigh*.

Oh I am sure @Mirage08 they wouldn't make you mail it back...I always call CS if I have an issue, they have never made me mail back something like you describe..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Bella Spirit, the lip treatment line, is going live. You can't get an order in yet. The balm comes in translucent or tinted and then there is the lemon/rice scrub. The balm is a little bigger than the mini texture balm. The scrub is 5oz. A set would cost $70 from his site. 

I see a grammatical mistake in the description "more gentler". Hate to be a PIA but I may Message in the morning if it's not corrected.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012