WEN

Honored Contributor

Well, QVC does choose who is 'nominated' in the first place.  And I wonder about some of their choices. They also choose the categories.  And then of course we don't know who really got the most "votes", so QVC can just pick any products they wish to be "winners". 

Personally, I think WEN CC should be in both the shampoo and conditioner category. 

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Well, QVC does choose who is 'nominated' in the first place.  And I wonder about some of their choices. They also choose the categories.  And then of course we don't know who really got the most "votes", so QVC can just pick any products they wish to be "winners". 

Personally, I think WEN CC should be in both the shampoo and conditioner category. 

Not only do they both nominate and determine the winners, but I notice Josie Marin has a TSV coming up.

That made me wonder how many of the nominees will have a TSV or other special day between now and the end of voting?

You know...where they use a sale to push brand $ales and encourage viewers all day to be sure to vote.

Nothing wrong with that.

It's just that they've left Chaz, and WEN users out.

Strange...considering WEN is the QVC iconic brand.   

giphy.gif

Please tell me I'm wrong and WEN by Chaz Dean has a special day. 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

Not only do they both nominate and determine the winners, but I notice Josie Marin has a TSV coming up.

That made me wonder how many of the nominees will have a TSV or other special day between now and the end of voting?

You know...where they use a sale to push brand $ales and encourage viewers all day to be sure to vote.

Nothing wrong with that.

It's just that they've left Chaz, and WEN users out.

Strange...considering WEN is the QVC iconic brand.   

giphy.gif

Please tell me I'm wrong and WEN by Chaz Dean has a special day. 

@x Hedge 

I wish I could.

Unfortunately for quite a while now I've felt that Chaz and WEN have been out of favor with QVC.  Perhaps sales have been lagging, I don't know.  But I definitely get the feeling that he's not the Golden Boy that he used to be.

Yes, I do realize that vendors and their products don't stay at the top forever.  But it's disappointing.  Thankfully sales are still strong enough to keep the products available -- for now.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette & @x Hedge 

I agree QVC has treated Chaz unfavorably over the past year or so.  As far as I'm concerned it's their loss, not Chaz's.  I think Chaz can come up with a plan to offer specials on his own website & we would all come running!  I won't be without my WEN...period.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife I agree . It would be a huge mistake on the Q’s part . But didn’t they already pull this once or twice before didn’t they learn what a force us Wengirls are? Lol Basically the majority of my Q shopping is my WEN these days. Chaz goes I go and I’m sure many more feel the same.
Esteemed Contributor

Voting runs through Sept 14th. 

Busy voting today. 

Vote ♥

Vote ♥

Vote ♥

Vote ♥

Vote ♥

The above promotional campaign ad was brought to you by happy Wenner 😉

Honored Contributor

Last day to vote today...

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Last day to vote today...

@geezerette 

I am voting!!  We just got another Men's Wen, it's just a wonderful CC for everyone..Smiley Happy