WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Hope everyone is voting every day. we want Chaz to get that award this year for the UNIBT as well as all the others. Let’s rally and have a strong finish. Chaz shows us love with every new creation and now it’s our turn to show him how much we appreciate it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Time to rally girls & vote

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue 

Thanks for the reminder!  I've voted a few times, but forget to everyday.  I'll try to remember to vote every day.  I hope his UNIBT wins this year.  It truly is the BEST!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

What the heck is UNIBT?

Valued Contributor

Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment

Respected Contributor

Hi, ANewHue.  I voted weeks ago.  There's nothing I wouldn't do for Chaz.  I use only Wen on me too.  Don't need nuttin' else!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya You can continue to vote over and over. You can vote on your phone, on your tablet if you have one, on your computer......if you work you can vote on that computer.

Also, you can vote every day on the same devices as long as you clear the "cookies."

I have four devices including my work computer, so each day I can vote on all of them more than once.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Thanks for reminding everyone! Heart

Do you know the last day we can vote?

Honored Contributor

Just voted again!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler I believe it’s September 14
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Thanks!