WEN

Esteemed Contributor
I can’t believe that time is upon us again. Start voting gals!!
Disappointed to see Bella spirit Lip products weren’t nominated again.
Honored Contributor

Also, you can vote more than once if you have multiple computer accesses. I do it at work, at home, on my iPad; and then I clear my "cookies" and vote again. As long as you clear the history of where you have been, you may continue to vote over and over. At least that is the way it has been in years past. Hope we can still do it that way. I know customers of other favorite brands on QVC have mentioned that is what they do.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler , I mean no offense, but I wonder why you bother.  Why is it so important that your favorite brand wins?  Honest question.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Hi, ANewHue!  I voted.  I saw it on Chaz's site and he had the link there.  He's got my vote down the line....Hey, thanks for posting this!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @ANewHue

Thanks for starting this as a separate thread.

Since voting starts in August and ends in Sept, with the awards show in Oct, I expect this line of chat to be bobbing near the top of the forum for a while.

In case anyone missed it, this will be the 10th anniversary of the QVC Customer Choice® Beauty Awards.

I'll post a link to voting Here.

The Poll Is Open

Cast your votes now thru 9/6 at 11:59pm PT. Then check back & tune in on 10/2 to see all the winners during the QVC Customer Choice® Beauty Awards show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee ,

Using a nominated product isn't required before voting for it.  And I suspect some who are crushing on Chaz are really voting for him as much as for a WEN product.

Theoretically, each voter could vote hundreds of times between now and Sept poll closing. 

(And I think some Beauty fans will do that in their favourite categories.)

Not much of a "contest", is it?

So why vote?

Well I suppose the nominees and winners are given more air time, and that's my goal. Especially since Chaz recently brought on a few more models with longer wirey and variously textured hair. I hope they'll help showcase the beautiful results we 'curlies' can get from WEN .

I benefit from Chaz being at the Q, and hope my vote helps bring him and new WEN products there more often. Can't speak for anyone else though

Respected Contributor

Hedge, no matter how often I try, every time I follow your link, search for customer choice beauty, whatever, I wind up on a page that has a "vote now" button to click on.  When I click on it, I get a box that offers me information on returns and exchanges!  I would love to vote, but I can't!  Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.....

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @CamilleP .

My link (upthread in message 5) bypasses all that. You shouldn't even see a 'vote now' button when you tap the blue "Here"

When you click/tap on my link, the page you vote on is what loads. It takes maybe 15-20 seconds to load on my tablet. When it's finally done loading, 

You should be looking at:

Best Shampoo
  • WEN Choice of 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner
  • Tweak'd By Nature Rise & Shine Volumizing Hair Cleansing Scrub
  • Nick Chavez Plumper & Thicker Shampoo
  • Aquis Prime Rebalancing Hair Wash

Best Conditioner
  • Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Conditioner 8 fl oz
  • Tweak'd by Nature Rhassoul Hair Volumizing Conditioner
  • Nick Chavez Plumper & Thicker Conditioner
  • Aquis Prime Restorative Leave In Conditioner

Best Hair Treatment
  • WEN Remoist Hydrating Hair Mask
  • Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Hair Serum
  • Peter Lamas Hair Solutions & Growth Treatment Serum w/Minoxidil
  • Tweak'd by Nature Dhatelo Restore & Rejuvenating Treatment Oil

Best Volumizing Styling Product

👉   and etcetera.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP , tap  This.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Peaches McPhee ,

Using a nominated product isn't required before voting for it.  And I suspect some who are crushing on Chaz are really voting for him as much as for a WEN product.

Theoretically, each voter could vote hundreds of times between now and Sept poll closing. 

(And I think some Beauty fans will do that in their favourite categories.)

Not much of a "contest", is it?

So why vote?

Well I suppose the nominees and winners are given more air time, and that's my goal. Especially since Chaz recently brought on a few more models with longer wirey and variously textured hair. I hope they'll help showcase the beautiful results we 'curlies' can get from WEN .

I benefit from Chaz being at the Q, and hope my vote helps bring him and new WEN products there more often. Can't speak for anyone else though

Hi Hedge, I love Chaz.  Yes, however, I vote for Wen ONLY because of the product.  I cannot speak for anyone else but myself.  Voting because of the way I feel about a person is not a fair vote but that's my opinion.