WEN

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

10-2-2019

Customer Choice

Beauty Awards

11427196_10153279584040708_7816516364351029302_n.png

Hope Everyone's Watching!

Chaz sent out an email so I guess the results are no longer a surprise.

•Best Shampoo  winner   

•Best Hair Treatment (Remoist) winner

•Best Hairspray  winner

•Best Lotion (NIBT) lost to Josie's argan

•QVC Icon  winner

@x Hedge 

I don’t have anything negative to say about Josie’s body butter.  I’ve used it and before Chaz’ launched NIBT, hers was my favorite body treatment. I was really hoping he would win this year.  Bummer...😪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

I've never bought any of josie's argan products. 

But she wins this category every year. I was just happy to see the WEN NIBTs nominated. 

Esteemed Contributor
Woohoo so happY Chaz won best hairspray this year. Was hoping UNIBT won too because we know it’s the best.
Respected Contributor

I wish I could have figured out how to vote, but I am so glad Chaz won most of his categories!  Even though I've become allergic to the arnica in the NIBT, it's still the very best product of it's type as well.  I've had to go back to Josie's butter, but it's not as good as Chaz's. 

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@SurferWife 

But she wins this category every year. I was just happy to see the WEN NIBTs nominated. 

That body treatment is a hard sell at $77 for 16 ounces - that's $4.81 per ounce.

Josie's 24 oz body butter is $62 right now, making it $2.59 an ounce.

They're both excellent products and his is nearly twice as expensive.

Esteemed Contributor
@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@SurferWife 

That body treatment is a hard sell at $77 for 16 ounces - that's $4.81 per ounce.

Josie's 24 oz body butter is $62 right now, making it $2.59 an ounce.

They're both excellent products and his is nearly twice as expensive.

yuah...  I s'pose someone pays $77. for 16 ounces.

I've bought about 8 of them, and all were bought thru Events, or BiQ's, or BDeals, or OTOs, etc. where they were parts of trios or duos priced in that general range (under $80) for a limited time. (And certainly not  $4.81 per oz. at the total.)

In a side by side comparison, I just prefer the WEN ingredients. I'm also put off by the protracted "finger dipping" that's always part of those JM product demonstrations. 

You might like the WEN lotion in a pump top bottle. 16 or 32 oz, less $ per oz, but Classic scents only. 

I've used these all summer, and really like them very much. Will probably resume using WENs NIBTs soon for the cooler, drier weather.