WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is Unbelieveable!!!

@sonechko  Are you kidding me?  After seeing the results on my neck I want to indulge my entire body every day.  I do my upper body every night and legs a few times a week.  Think I'm going to use the 613 on my body and 319 on face, neck and décolleté.  Hopefully I'll have enough to get me to the next ad.   We definitely need supersize.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue

Thanks so much for this tip/review.  I have been researching a good neck creamfor quite awhile because nothing I've tried has knocked my socks off. I'd been wondering what the best, highest use for the TSV 319 cream would be.  You have given me my answer.  I will reserve it for my neck, decollete, and eleven lines.  Big thanks to you! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@sonechko  Are you kidding me?  After seeing the results on my neck I want to indulge my entire body every day.  I do my upper body every night and legs a few times a week.  Think I'm going to use the 613 on my body and 319 on face, neck and décolleté.  Hopefully I'll have enough to get me to the next ad.   We definitely need supersize.

Are you kidding me?  The results your shared with us, @ANewHue, prompted me to use 319 on my face/neck too these days.

I just started only a few days ago, did not get to your 3-4 weeks point yet.  My problem is, I do have my beloved Isomers creams, but for now will use Isomers serums and 319 on top. Will see which creams win.

I am also using my 613 on the body. I too, have enough of both to easily carry me over, and then some more, to carry me over to the next shipment, regardless how much I'll use!

Respected Contributor

Hi WorldTraveler!  Well, fundamentally it's a question of crude power.  Just kidding.  It's just not feasible right now.  I'm 3,000 miles or so away from Chaz's salon.  I'm hoping he'll open that salon in NY in 2017 but I know he will be in Central Park when he comes back for the Westminster Dog Show.  My husband said he'd take me there.  I do drive my own car but I'm not sure of the area.  If we could swing it I'd be at his salon the first appointment I could get.  Some day I'm gonna meet him though, some how.  People like him are so rare.  It was really a huge treat to get to watch him do your hair.  Thank you so very much for the link you posted. xo 

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi WorldTraveler!  Well, fundamentally it's a question of crude power.  Just kidding.  It's just not feasible right now.  I'm 3,000 miles or so away from Chaz's salon.  I'm hoping he'll open that salon in NY in 2017 but I know he will be in Central Park when he comes back for the Westminster Dog Show.  My husband said he'd take me there.  I do drive my own car but I'm not sure of the area.  If we could swing it I'd be at his salon the first appointment I could get.  Some day I'm gonna meet him though, some how.  People like him are so rare.  It was really a huge treat to get to watch him do your hair.  Thank you so very much for the link you posted. xo 

People like him are so rare. It's so tru, @77yangya!  I am not sure, if the NYC salon it's going to be a full service salon. My understanding it's only a blow-out bar. Maybe I am wrong.  Still, having a chance to meet Chaz there or at Westminster Dog Show, is well worth considering! Woman Happy