WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

@simollie wrote:

Of course!!  I've been waiting for something like this all season (I've been holding out for the original 3 pc 16oz set of fall seasonals) and this weekend just happens to be one of my busiest weekends of the year!  Hopefully I can get a good signal on my phone and keep up so I don't miss out!  Wish me luck...or maybe I should just ask the Q to set a couple sets of this new trio aside so I can get it later...lol!  

@simollie good to see you around. Smiley Happy

I hope your phone signal works because it sounds like it's going to be a good special. Don't let them work you too hard!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

@Arianny wrote:

I am very curious about this offer.  I was thinking maybe it will be your choice of a fall 16 oz CC, RTM and Oil.  Or maybe it is a set of all 3 oils.  My mind is going a little crazy right now trying to figure this out!!

If I had to guess I would also think that it may be a fall CC, RTM and oil. But who knows? I guess we'll have to wait and see. At least it's almost weekend! Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Trios plus is a VERY exciting prospect! Since the previous TSV actually qualifies as insane in terms of value I'm going to believe that this one will be equally nuts (or nutsER). Squee!

@yisbuff2 , lol, I'm all in for nutzEEEr!!! Smiley Wink 

-- bebe, in a nutzEEE kind of mood since Chaz and wen are back in town Smiley Wink

Call the Jermack people because it is Maximum NUT-E-NESS up in here! LOLOL

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

We know it won't contain anything that hasn't existed before, even a mini FTP EDP, because there will be no EDP for FAS or FGP. The items in common are CC, RTM, Oil. That's it.  Wouldn't be fun if there was a 6oz seasonal cc, a 2 oz RTM and a 1 oz oil? wonder what the price would be on those 9 items together?

"Trios plus" and "it's the first time presented could have meaning of having three products + something first time presented, or it could mean, configuration of this product kit will be presented for the first time.

I would not completely exclude a trial size FTP edp in this kit, even though there are no EDPs made in other two scents.

I think, it could be important to Chaz present his new FTP Perfume Baby, and give us a taste of it, as he is venturing into a brand new world of perfume bases of fav scents.

Well, only two more days and we will know!

True, True, it could be just a little extra onto a trio we've seen before @sonechko

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

I wonder if it's a seasonal 16 oz cc and full size rtm and oil, instead of the regular mini sizes usually in the three piece kit. Just dreaming out loud...
Regular Contributor

Maybe the "plus" is the travel size  613 NBT (finally).

Respected Contributor

MISSY, you just might be onto something there.  But maybe it's the 319 fragrence free NBT.  Chas WAS bouncing around like a little kid when he was talking aoout using it to layer with all our favourite scents last time he was on!  OH, that would be SO GREAT!

Valued Contributor

Like many, I'd also like a trio of the fall CCs, but I'd also like the option to choose three of the same fall CC in a "kit".

Super Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

Like many, I'd also like a trio of the fall CCs, but I'd also like the option to choose three of the same fall CC in a "kit".

if they do that my bank account is in trouble because I'll be purchasing trios in all 3 scents!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I don't think that it would ever happen but it would be great to order a 3 piece of cleansing conditioners in all 3 scents or 2 of one scent and one of another, etc.  I imagine that this would create a lot of problems for the shipping department and many orders would be wrong.