WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

I could think of a lot of Fall trios I would love. Fall is my favorite season. I love all 3 scents and the oils and RTM. I'm sure whatever it is, I'l buy it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Trios plus is a VERY exciting prospect! Since the previous TSV actually qualifies as insane in terms of value I'm going to believe that this one will be equally nuts (or nutsER). Squee!

Lol lol lol Woman LOL! Squee! Squee!  You made me laugh @yisbuff2!!!

I am sure too, this one will be equally nuts (or nutsER). Squee!

Here is the schedule (again) per Wen Dooter, so we won't miss it:

Wen Dooters Well how about I share the whole Wonderful Week Of Wen Smiley Very Happyate Time Duration

Friday, September 18, 2015 22:00 Hit
Saturday, September 19, 2015 01:00 - 03:00 2 hrs

Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:00 Hit
Saturday, September 19, 2015 15:00 - 17:00 2 hrs
Saturday, September 19, 2015 21:00 - 23:00 2 hrs
Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:00 Hit
Monday, September 21, 2015 6:00 Hit
Monday, September 21, 2015 12:00 Hit
Monday, September 21, 2015 19:00 Hit
Monday, September 21, 2015 22:00 Hit
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 21:00 Hit

So much WEN so little time Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Trios plus is a VERY exciting prospect! Since the previous TSV actually qualifies as insane in terms of value I'm going to believe that this one will be equally nuts (or nutsER). Squee!

@yisbuff2 , lol, I'm all in for nutzEEEr!!! Smiley Wink 

-- bebe, in a nutzEEE kind of mood since Chaz and wen are back in town Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

The excitement is up! I REALLY like Chaz "suspense and intrigue" marketing strategy! It is fun and works for me better than any of Q host blabber during the show time.

Respected Contributor

We know it won't contain anything that hasn't existed before, even a mini FTP EDP, because there will be no EDP for FAS or FGP. The items in common are CC, RTM, Oil. That's it.  Wouldn't be fun if there was a 6oz seasonal cc, a 2 oz RTM and a 1 oz oil? wonder what the price would be on those 9 items together?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle wrote:

We know it won't contain anything that hasn't existed before, even a mini FTP EDP, because there will be no EDP for FAS or FGP. The items in common are CC, RTM, Oil. That's it.  Wouldn't be fun if there was a 6oz seasonal cc, a 2 oz RTM and a 1 oz oil? wonder what the price would be on those 9 items together?

"Trios plus" and "it's the first time presented could have meaning of having three products + something first time presented, or it could mean, configuration of this product kit will be presented for the first time.

I would not completely exclude a trial size FTP edp in this kit, even though there are no EDPs made in other two scents.

I think, it could be important to Chaz present his new FTP Perfume Baby, and give us a taste of it, as he is venturing into a brand new world of perfume bases of fav scents.

Well, only two more days and we will know!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Wen Dooters won't spill full detail info, but gave some hints on this subject. Attention ladies for this weekend's Chaz visit!

From Wen Dooters FB Page:

Question asked :   "Are they going to have the set? I have hoped so."

Wen Dooters: 
"Sort of.... it's fall, it's a trio and it's the first time presented. INSANE doesn't even describe it. Remember, the is the WENiversary month. I'm scratching my rear end trying to figure out how Chaz does it. He does it because he loves changing the world's hair one head at a time. Smiley Happy"

So, we know - it's INSANE, it's seasonal, it's a trio, and something the "first time presented".

What is it? A trio +??? CCs 16 oz? 32? Could it be Oils trio? What is "the first time presented"? Anything new this season that has not been presented yet besides FTP EDP? 

Chaz calls everything insane, so that as zero meaning for me.  Insane hydration, insane shine, insane treatment, insane value, insane body, insane everything. I'm sure it will be good, but I'm really over the "INSANE" thing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Wen Dooters won't spill full detail info, but gave some hints on this subject. Attention ladies for this weekend's Chaz visit!

From Wen Dooters FB Page:

Question asked :   "Are they going to have the set? I have hoped so."

Wen Dooters: 
"Sort of.... it's fall, it's a trio and it's the first time presented. INSANE doesn't even describe it. Remember, the is the WENiversary month. I'm scratching my rear end trying to figure out how Chaz does it. He does it because he loves changing the world's hair one head at a time. Smiley Happy"

So, we know - it's INSANE, it's seasonal, it's a trio, and something the "first time presented".

What is it? A trio +??? CCs 16 oz? 32? Could it be Oils trio? What is "the first time presented"? Anything new this season that has not been presented yet besides FTP EDP? 

Chaz calls everything insane, so that as zero meaning for me.  Insane hydration, insane shine, insane treatment, insane value, insane body, insane everything. I'm sure it will be good, but I'm really over the "INSANE" thing.

The difference is we aren't talking about effect, we're talking money. It's from Cooper the Business Manager's lips to Dooters ears. So we know it is a crazy deal. More like a STEAL. And Dooters doesn't always say 'insane'. Sometimes he just tells us what it is.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know, I know too - he loves to use the word "insane". So what?

I am already used to his lingo, it is a little bit LA talk,  I am from the same town and can relate to this language.

I also learned to read in between lines (words) in which Chaz is speaking, and actually find him great in his ability to communicate in personal and honest way with his customers.

Super Contributor

Of course!!  I've been waiting for something like this all season (I've been holding out for the original 3 pc 16oz set of fall seasonals) and this weekend just happens to be one of my busiest weekends of the year!  Hopefully I can get a good signal on my phone and keep up so I don't miss out!  Wish me luck...or maybe I should just ask the Q to set a couple sets of this new trio aside so I can get it later...lol!  

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney