WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

From Wen Dooters FB Page:

Question asked :   "Are they going to have the set? I have hoped so."

Wen Dooters: 
"Sort of.... it's fall, it's a trio and it's the first time presented. INSANE doesn't even describe it. Remember, the is the WENiversary month. I'm scratching my rear end trying to figure out how Chaz does it. He does it because he loves changing the world's hair one head at a time. Smiley Happy"

So, we know - it's INSANE, it's seasonal, it's a trio, and something the "first time presented".

What is it? A trio +??? CCs 16 oz? 32? Could it be Oils trio? What is "the first time presented"? Anything new this season that has not been presented yet besides FTP EDP? 

And on 9/16, @Brdwygurl shared this info in her Periscope trios and presales thread: 

Chaz just on periscope "heading to QVC today". -- Asked about Fall trios...he said yes, "something incredible" but they may not be the trios you are thinking of. He called them "trios plus" "if you love your fall formulas you won't want to miss out" and said they are a little different, but will be insane.

___

In this morning's 1-3am ET Wen show, Chaz mentioned that in his 9-11pm ET show tonight with Jacquie Gonzales that "something amazing" is in the show. 

@Now he could just be talking about the FTP EDP that QVC CS told @Mgggg1 would be in tonight's show... maybe the Trio Plus is also in it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

There was a 'trio' listing a few days but quickly disappeared. It was a FTP Mousse FTP Styling Creme and Medium Round Brush.
Trusted Contributor

Edit- a few days ago. Okay how does one edit on post???
Valued Contributor

@untitled wrote:
There was a 'trio' listing a few days but quickly disappeared. It was a FTP Mousse FTP Styling Creme and Medium Round Brush.

That isn't the trio. That was a OTO from the September 5 visit. It sold out on air and went waitlist. Then, disappeared later last week. 

Trusted Contributor

Okay- I missed the whole last visit. So thank you for that info.-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@untitled wrote:

That isn't the trio. That was a OTO from the September 5 visit. It sold out on air and went waitlist. Then, disappeared later last week. 

@untitled these were the two September 5th OTOs - 4oz RM & 4oz Oil (BGT/MIF) -- FTP SC, Mousse & brush.

This was one of them: 

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Mousse, Sytling Creme & Round Brush - A270785

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Quick Links - Wen FAQ Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values -- Wen News -- periscope -- wendooters -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- This Weekend Fall Seasonal Trio Plus Special Deal -- Fall Tuscan Pear Eau de PARFUM -- *super-size* double-size this visit -- September Chat 2015 -- 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th -- wen 9/18 - 9/22 shows & hits per Dooters --

___

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 Thank you!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a trio a few days ago of Lavander 16 oz CC, texture balm, and (I think) VTS, maybe around $40.  I hope this isn't the OTO trio.

I'm hoping for something fall related, hopefully in FAS, that I can't resist. 

How about 32 oz CC, 4oz oil, and 6oz RTM for $65 in your choice of fall scent? That would in "insane"!

**Suz**
Super Contributor

@Suz585  I don't think that's it, since Chaz specifically mentioned "if you love the fall seasonals you don't want to miss this"

if it is that trio, that would be fantabulous!!