WEN

Esteemed Contributor

This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

[ Edited ]

Wen Dooters won't spill full detail info, but gave some hints on this subject. Attention ladies for this weekend's Chaz visit!

From Wen Dooters FB Page:

Question asked :   "Are they going to have the set? I have hoped so."

Wen Dooters: 
"Sort of.... it's fall, it's a trio and it's the first time presented. INSANE doesn't even describe it. Remember, the is the WENiversary month. I'm scratching my rear end trying to figure out how Chaz does it. He does it because he loves changing the world's hair one head at a time. Smiley Happy"

So, we know - it's INSANE, it's seasonal, it's a trio, and something the "first time presented".

What is it? A trio +??? CCs 16 oz? 32? Could it be Oils trio? What is "the first time presented"? Anything new this season that has not been presented yet besides FTP EDP? 
Honored Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

@sonechko thanks so much for the heads up from dooters  on this upcoming fall trio. 

The only twist on a fall trio that I can think of is and isn't a  fall trio.  At the end of June 2014,  Chaz offered an OTO 6-piece trio  which included three 16oz CCs and their corresponding 2oz bottles of Replenishing Treatment Mists. So I'm wondering if maybe this will be a three piece Seasonal CC set with corresponding 2oz RTMs or maybe 1oz oils.

lol,  this is just a guess but I hope I'm right.  Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!!

Don't know Bebe. Something is very intriguing with this one. It's hard to guess what it is.

Here how Chaz hinted on this subject, per @Brdwygurl post on "Periscope trios and presales":

"Chaz just on periscope "heading to QVC today"

Asked about Fall trios...he said yes, "something incredible" but they may not be the trios you are thinking of. He called them "trios plus" "if you love your fall formulas you won't want to miss out" and said they are a little different, but will be insane"

Respected Contributor

Thank you Sonechko for always keeping us up to the minute on WEN!  I am always looking forward for any news of the Seasonals!  Chas likes to make it a guessing game for us.  Maybe it's a trio of styling products at a great price point.  If so, I just might branch out from my beloved Fall Tuscan Pear!  Can't hardly wait to see what it is!

Valued Contributor

I am very curious about this offer.  I was thinking maybe it will be your choice of a fall 16 oz CC, RTM and Oil.  Or maybe it is a set of all 3 oils.  My mind is going a little crazy right now trying to figure this out!!

Esteemed Contributor

......"trios plus".

Trusted Contributor

Trios plus is a VERY exciting prospect! Since the previous TSV actually qualifies as insane in terms of value I'm going to believe that this one will be equally nuts (or nutsER). Squee!

Respected Contributor

Whatever it is I am sure that it will be a great deal.  I will purchase if it is something that I would use.  I would definitely purchase some type of FTP OTO deal but don't use the other fall scents so wouldn't be interested if it is all 3 scents featured.  Either way, I am sure whatever it is it will be very popular. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ah, I love playing guess the special Wen deal!!! Three oils would be divine in my book!!

Trusted Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

Whatever it is I am sure that it will be a great deal.  I will purchase if it is something that I would use.  I would definitely purchase some type of FTP OTO deal but don't use the other fall scents so wouldn't be interested if it is all 3 scents featured.  Either way, I am sure whatever it is it will be very popular. 

Ditto here! I just tried FTP recently and I love it, so I stocked up when Chaz was on the last time. I have a couple bottles of FGP that I haven't tried yet, but I'm not really expecting to like the scent. Well, I may like the scent, but I don't necessarily want my hair to smell like that. I am not interested in trying FAS for the same reason. I don't want my hair to smell like an apple pie or maple syrup, as much as I may like those things.

I'm already planning on buying the FTP EDP.