WEN

Regular Contributor

I'm so sad that QVC is taking this forum away from us.  Their option is to join the FB page they created.  That's not the same at all.  I'm going to miss all of you, your tips and inspiration. And a welcoming community for us to discuss all things WEN. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: This Forum going away...

@LAMS wrote:

I'm so sad that QVC is taking this forum away from us.  Their option is to join the FB page they created.  That's not the same at all.  I'm going to miss all of you, your tips and inspiration. And a welcoming community for us to discuss all things WEN. Smiley Sad

There are two other places where people can post besides FB. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@LAMS - Most of our q friends are going over to ProBoards. There is a lot of chatter and on how to get there and sign up. The site is very similar to this one and seems user friendly.

Regular Contributor

I've not heard of this site.  How do I get there and get registered?

Trusted Contributor

@LAMS wrote:

I've not heard of this site.  How do I get there and get registered?

@LAMS  Go to mellyg.proboards dot com

She did an awesome job setting up the board to resemble QVC's, so it is very user-friendly for us. We even have our own WEN forum already 😀

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

THANK YOU!!!  I've gone over and set up and account with the same name I use on here:  LAMS