WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: The new Insider is up! Very happy Wen girl!

@ANewHue wrote:

So glad to see the TS in the insider but I'm not ordering until Chaz is on air, want him to get credit.

@ANewHue

Me too!  Still think it's a silly rule, but whatever...

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Yes!  I got mine in SAM!  What a deal!  That sure is a great TSV!  It was a toss up between SAM or Lilac or Pomegranate.  I still have some Pomegranate and my favorite scent in the classics is SAM.  I need another Finishing Spray too and I'm dying to try the Light CC!  Can't wait for it to get here!

Super Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

So glad to see the TS in the insider but I'm not ordering until Chaz is on air, want him to get credit.

@ANewHue

@ANewHue@Drythe

Is it better to wait til he's on air?

Super Contributor

I'm confused too. Why wouldn't he get credit for ALL orders? It is his company... I want him to get credit but I'm clueless as to why he wouldn't get credit with any order of his products.  

Super Contributor

Hello all,

Will not be ordering the TSV.  Have enough WEN for a long while.   The only thing will be ordering if needed is treatment oil.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blueluna wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue

@ANewHue@Drythe

Is it better to wait til he's on air?

@blueluna. Yes it is . believe it or not apparently Chaz does not get credit for sales when he's not on air.  Evidentally the sales numbers affect future show hours.  😊   

@karin334 I know it sounds crazy but it's true.    Chaz has even mentioned it is better to wait until he is on-air.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this, @karin334!  I ordered one in FIG, hopefully it will ship early so I can give the Light CC and hairspray a try and if I like them order more on TSV day! 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@karin334 wrote:

I'm confused too. Why wouldn't he get credit for ALL orders? It is his company... I want him to get credit but I'm clueless as to why he wouldn't get credit with any order of his products.  

Because on air sales  means people are interested in watching Wen shows and more importantly buying Wen, so that's why Chaz only gets credit when he's on tv. 

If  QVC can make money from Wen sales without the additional production costs, of airing it on tv, it's a win-win for them; but it's not a Wen-Wen for Chaz.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess its a good thing I don't like the Light scent.  I am pretty well stocked up on WEN from past TSV's.  But in my WEN mind, I know its such a good deal, I almost still want to buy it.  I am one of the few that do not like the Light smell. ( smells like used litter box ) 

I wish there was another scent option. Oh well .

Valued Contributor

I don't get the Insider either, but I go to blueskiesforme.com/peacemanor blogspot and order mine.