WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: The gallons are coming!! The gallons are coming!!! What gallon(s) are you getting???

I need to do a WENventory to be sure, but if I still have my second TT gallon from last year untouched, I will only order a gallon of CA on auto-delivery this year.  If I am into that second TT gallon already, I'll get a TT as a singleton and CA on a/d.  I have SO DANG MUCH WVM on hand I should not order one bit of CC for at least a year, but since I discovered BGT and re-discovered CA, I want enough of those formulas to keep them in regular use in my rotation.  Eventually I'll run out of WVM and may get some more to use occasionally, but my best results are either TT or CA for a first cleanse and BGT for the second, so I want to concentrate my collection to what works best.

Honored Contributor

Re: The gallons are coming!! The gallons are coming!!! What gallon(s) are you getting???

@CamilleP I love the Winter Vanilla Mint. I wasn't sure he was going to continue with it again this winter, so I stocked up in December and January. Then I found out that he was  going to have the WVM for sure this coming winter. So now I have it in every nook and cranny I can find! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Same here @World Traveler and I have even more FAS including oils and RTM's(lol).

As for a gallon I may splurge on a SAM.

Respected Contributor

It's a gallon of SHP (on AD) for me.  It's my favorite formula for sure!  I may not need the second gallon, but just in case..............

I may also get the SHP EDP too (may wait and read the reviews first)

Did anyone else notice that the picture of SOB is showing up (for the "order now" item # on AD)  rather that SHP?

Respected Contributor

WENventory complete, and I got my electronic Insider today, so I ordered Cucumber Aloe on a/d.  I love the fragrance of WVM, but my scalp is a little less tolerant of the soy formulas than it used to be, so no summer seasonal gallon, I have two 32 ounce SHP's and that will be enough to last me two years, if not more. 

As much as I would have liked to wait until Chaz was on air with the gallons, I didn't want to risk not getting a gallon of CA, since that's the one they stock the least of, and run out of first, plus my little sample bottle I got in the "try me" kit is almost gone, and CA is the best for me after an oil treatment.  So I bit the bullet, and my CA stock will be replenished soon.

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I've been waiting for Gallon palooza moth!!  I love all the shows, now I have to clean up the DVR and get ready to record them all!  I'm waiting for the new Wen Men kit, that's my thrill, tee hee!  I've purchased gallons before but this time I don't think I will but some other things I'll get but I want to wait until Chaz is on air.  Great thread!!!

Respected Contributor

No gallons for me...I like to switch formulas too much!

Visitor

I'll get another gallon this year.  I think they're a better value than the 32oz.  And I'll have to check my WENventory also.  What is this "full credit" stuff?  I suppose it has to do with  how QVC tracks sales to determine whether to carry the product any longer.  I hope they never drop Chaz and his creation (are you listening Q Management?).  Wen is what got me to QVC.  Because of Chaz I now have so many products (clothing, makeup, cooking, gardening, shoes, jewelry, etc.) in my home.  

Anyway - I'm glad to learn the WEN Gallons are coming back.  I'll be away away for the first few days of June so save me some TTree & Fig!

Trusted Contributor

I'm with @sonechko, I would've bought a gallon of TT, except I stocked up on TT via the Sept TSV, since I also use the oil and RTM. I have some SHP in my stash from last year and I like to rotate the seasonals for my second cleanse. So I won't be buying any gallons this year.

Super Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

WENventory complete, and I got my electronic Insider today, so I ordered Cucumber Aloe on a/d.  I love the fragrance of WVM, but my scalp is a little less tolerant of the soy formulas than it used to be, so no summer seasonal gallon, I have two 32 ounce SHP's and that will be enough to last me two years, if not more. 

As much as I would have liked to wait until Chaz was on air with the gallons, I didn't want to risk not getting a gallon of CA, since that's the one they stock the least of, and run out of first, plus my little sample bottle I got in the "try me" kit is almost gone, and CA is the best for me after an oil treatment.  So I bit the bullet, and my CA stock will be replenished soon.

Why do they stock so little CA Wen? It seems to be the case for all of the CA products.

I don't have an oily scalp, so I don't use the CC, but I do love the scent. I just picked up the oil and I love the smell. There's definitely a strong "hit" of thyme after the initial notes have died down, but I love thyme, so it's not an issue for me.