WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: The Wen Models' Hair Typically Looks Clean and Voluminous But Chaz' Hair...

[ Edited ]

image.jpgLooks voluminous and clean to me. Undercut on the bottom and worn long like we asked to. Go on Chaz, shake your moneymaker!😍😍😍😍

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Lovethesea wrote:

... in a close up of Chaz' hair, both front and back, shown a few minutes ago, his hair looks dirty and stringy!  How could he let his hair look like that!?  Not a good advertisement for his expensive products.

Because that's how he likes to style it. It has nothing to do with WEN, that's his personal style.

And since he's SUPER RICH because of WEN sales, I'm betting he doesn't mind that you think it's not a good advertisement.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle - too funny!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Lovethesea wrote:

... in a close up of Chaz' hair, both front and back, shown a few minutes ago, his hair looks dirty and stringy!  How could he let his hair look like that!?  Not a good advertisement for his expensive products.

Because that's how he likes to style it. It has nothing to do with WEN, that's his personal style.

And since he's SUPER RICH because of WEN sales, I'm betting he doesn't mind that you think it's not a good advertisement.

I think OP's preference would be not stringy modern style, but rather smooth, sleek style hair do. Like this perhaps?

url.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Well, I don't want to be rude, but I do agree with the OP.  The style isn't a good look for Chaz.  Of course it's his hair and he is free to do as he wishes, but I've seen him with much nicer looking hair. This style he's been sporting for several months just isn't his best look. Hopefully he'll grow out of this soon and go back to a "neater" look.  If not, oh well.....

Honored Contributor

Why is this thread still up? The moderators know that a post like this serves no purpose but to stir the pot and instigate, especialliy when the OP is nototious for her anti-WEN, anti-Chaz bashing posts.

Esteemed Contributor

url-1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

mens short hair styles 2011-3.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

url.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

url-4.jpeg