WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: The Wen Models' Hair Typically Looks Clean and Voluminous But Chaz' Hair...

[ Edited ]

chaz.jpgchaz 2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

url-5.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

url-6.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

th-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

th-3.jpg

"Of course it's his hair and he is free to do as he wishes." Right on!

Personal Preferences! Many different people, likes/dislikes. Multitute of CHOICES! Is this something new to anyone?

If one does not want to be "rude", then it is simple - don't be! Why discuss a public person's personal appearance out loud?

If you'd go before a crowd of people, to a class reunion, a wedding or something, and people would engage in discussing out loud how awfully they think your hair looks.

Or if you decide to put some mousse in it, they would say - your hair is dirty? How would you like THAT? Honestly?

You'd obviously consider these people to be totally out of line and plain rude.

Trusted Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

chaz.jpgchaz 2.jpg

These photographs that you posted, RedConvertibleGirl, are much more attractive than Chaz' hair looked when I originated this discussion.  To see what I saw, if anyone is interested, please refer to the video of that presentation:

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Rice-Cleansing-Conditioner-One-Gallon.product.A273535.html?sc=A2...

Esteemed Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Rice-Cleansing-Conditioner-One-Gallon.product.A273535.html?sc=A2...

I did see this presentation then, I watched this video now - I LIKE his hair there!!!

I really do! Or you'd insist that I am somehow wrong? Should I see Chaz through your eyes instead?

By-the-way, his hair is NOT dirty there - this is Mousse and other products to make strands look separated and "stringy".  This is THE LOOK and style choice  for some people TODAY. Especially, common look in Hollywood, Los Angeles, where he lives. So what?

Even George Clooney slobbered a ton of mousse onto his short hair do for a photo shoot, and he is supposedly, some sort of an icon for many. Should we discuss him too? Or could our time be utilized in some better and more constructive way?

Honored Contributor

I've always loved Fabio's hair.

fabio

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

I did see this presentation then, I watched this video now - I LIKE his hair there!!!  Terrific--we all have our preferences and opinions.

I really do! Or you'd insist that I am somehow wrong? Should I see Chaz through your eyes instead?  Why are you so defensive?  You weren't being addressed.

By-the-way, his hair is NOT dirty there - this is Mousse and other products to make strands look separated and "stringy".  This is THE LOOK and style choice  for some people TODAY. Especially, common look in Hollywood, Los Angeles, where he lives. So what? "So what"?  This is a topic of discussion and although I did like the shorter hair in some of the photographs that you posted above, Chaz' long hair in the presentation looked dirty and stringy.

Even George Clooney slobbered a ton of mousse onto his short hair do for a photo shoot, and he is supposedly, some sort of an icon for many. Should we discuss him too? Or could our time be utilized in some better and more constructive way?

What better way to utilize our time than to discuss the hair of a hair product vendor!?  Smiley Happy

ETA: To correct typo.

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac

I've always loved Fabio's hair as well.