WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi All,

Do we know what's coming up this year or is it a repeat formula year?

Hope you are all well Smiley Very Happy and enjoying a few summer activities before 'Delta Dawn' has its way with us all. Smiley Frustrated

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle - Good to see you. Hope all is well with you.

Haven't heard of any new things. I think many of us were very disappointed during the June showing. I may have caught one show and that was it. 

There is 40 off on his site which expires Saturday night, fyi. I think the code is on the home page as well.

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Hi All,

Hope you are all well Smiley Very Happy and enjoying a few summer activities before 'Delta Dawn' has its way with us all. Smiley Frustrated

@Kjelle 

Good to see you here..Smiley Happy

As @riley1 said, no one really knows..I think it's a repeat year, but I guess that could change also..Some new changes coming to Chaz's website soon, we are waiting to see what that will be..I love the new Summer Pink Lemonade so still enjoying that.

Hope your well also..

Esteemed Contributor
@kjellie hi glad you pooped by. It was the worst June we’ve ever experienced. No one is saying anything. Chaz's shows were in the wee hours of the morning when they were on. We’re all sitting back waiting. Chaz is supposed to be starting “easy pay” and auto ship on his site. It was supposed to happen in July but has been pushed out until October. So we shall see. Stay well and pop in more often
Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle , it is a repeat year.

Esteemed Contributor

Following that disappointing June WEN schedule, I'm waiting to see what QVC will do with WEN on the annual Customer Choice Beauty Awards this year.

As I recall, WEN is always nominated and voted in as "winner" of QVC's iconic beauty brand award. Isn't it odd that QVC would target their chosen iconic beauty brand for fewer shows and lousy hours?

Hope everyone here is aware this isn't an actual contest, as there is no limit on the number of times you can vote.

Respected Contributor

A week or so ago I saw Chaz on his fan page putting together something for fall of 2020.  He was sniffing and choosing the way he does with the girl sitting there and all the different bottles as he writes down which ones he'll choose.  He did not say anything at all about what it is or what it will smell like or any names though.

Honored Contributor

Re: The New WEN Year

[ Edited ]

Year 2020 has passed. Perhaps it is for 2022 or 2023 or 2024. He works way in advance when it comes to his formulas.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Year 2020 has passed. Perhaps it is for 2022 or 2023 or 2024. He works way in advance when it comes to his formulas.

Sorry, I mean 2022.

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Hi All,

Hi, Kjelle.  I'm gonna blast that song this afternoon.  Hope you're okay too.  We're fully vaccinated.  I got my bum kicked on the second one, DH had just sore arm.  Figures.  LOL!!!  XXOO  just kidding.