WEN

Honored Contributor

The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

[ Edited ]

Melvin, who is one of the QVC moderators, recently posted this information in message #13 of the "Insider": QVC you're not being fair. thread (from the Q Talk forum): 

The insideQ magazine is free for all to enjoy at this time.  If you'd like to be added to the list of subscribers please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to add you.  We certainly don't want anyone to feel that's it's a "secret club".  Look forward to hearing from you.  Smiley Happy

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request. 

InsideQ used to be available to all QVC customers on a subscription basis ($12/year). A few years back, and without any warning, they closed it to new subscribers... which really upset those who wanted to join. Since then, it's been available to the current subscribers (at no charge) but not open to new membership. 

Recently QVC has reopened InsideQ subscriptions to everyone at no charge, so I'd recommend that everyone get an InsideQ subscription while it's still open to new enrollment. Thank you QVC!!! Smiley Happy

Each upcoming Wen TSV advance order number(s) is almost always listed in the prior month's edition of InsideQ. -- This information allows you to purchase your Wen TSVs several weeks before th TSV is on the air. 

Additionally, people who have InsideQ subscriptions are not allowed to post this information on the QVC forums (bad stuff can happen... it's a real headache) so we just don't post that info. -- So the easiest way to get this advance info is just to email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and request your own subscription to InsideQ today.

In addition to the monthly InsideQ (hard copy) magazine, your InsideQ subscription is supposed to include monthly email which has a link to the online edition of InsideQ. 

When you access this online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available around October 15th, you can go to the archives and access the online November 2015 edition of InsideQ.

___

Wenners, I think this is particularly important with regard to the December TSV because last year they cancelled a number of the TSV orders (including mine... and I'm still a bit ticked off about that). -- By placing an advance order for your December Wen TSV in mid November, you'll get your TSV in advance and not have to worry about the TSV being oversold when it's officially launched on December 5th.

The December 2015 online edition of InsideQ should be available around November 15th. -- Make sure to place your advance Wen TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days).

The upcoming December 5th Wen TSV is always the best Wen TSV CC value of the year.

Dooters has confirmed that we're going to see the same sort of December TSV that we've been seeing since December 2009 (which was when I became a Wenner). -- The December TSV has been (5) 16oz CCs in individual gift boxes. For the past three years, the TSV has been priced at $80 (which breaks down to $16 per 16oz CC). Hopefully, they will hold that price for this upcoming TSV.

There will be three different configurations for the December 5th TSV: 

Classics -- Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Pomegranate (POM)

Seasonals -- Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP), Winter Vanilla MInt (WVM), Summer Honey Peach (SHP), Srping Honey Lilac (SHL) and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

Restoratives -- (2) Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), (2) Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), and one of the new rice-based fragrance-free CCs

I'll say it one more time, just for good measure, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com your request for your InsideQ subscription today!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

@bebe777 ...... Thanks ... Great post!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine

Thanks so much.  I just did!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

You can also visit the Blue Skies for Me blog. She posts all of the preview items and links for purchasing them as soon as the Insider goes live. That way it won't matter if you don't get on the list in time for December.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sent them an E-mail on Sept 7th..They answered me saying that they will gladly add me to the list,but it might take up to 2 months before I see anything..So, It's been a Month and NOTHING....I'm trying to figure out WHY should it take so long? In this day and age of electronics..it should be AUTOMATIC..?? Ya think??

Trusted Contributor

bebe777, Thank you ..... I e-mailed and received a reply that my request would be forwarded and could possibly take 8 weeks or so.  Thanks again.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the post. I've shopped QVC since the early 90's, and always thought that the Insider was a random selection of accounts. Like, they randomly selected accounts to be "in the know", tough luck for everyone else.

I tried to email them like he said, but Yahoo! wouldn't allow me use the email address posted. 😕 So, I may email them through here, or just not try anymore (tried several times through email). I'm already on their email list, but didn't know about how to join as an Insider. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info!  I used to subscribe, but quit because the quality was pretty poor back then.  I sent the e-mail late this morning, and I've already received a reply back that they are forwarding my request to be added and that I should receive my first paper copy in 2 months or less.  Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I sent them an E-mail on Sept 7th..They answered me saying that they will gladly add me to the list,but it might take up to 2 months before I see anything..So, It's been a Month and NOTHING....I'm trying to figure out WHY should it take so long? In this day and age of electronics..it should be AUTOMATIC..?? Ya think??

@Alexa6352 from what I've been reading in the other forums, this new process to become an InsideQ subscriber is a little bit bumpy and unpredictable. 

While some folks have been added to the InsideQ membership, others are still waiting and wondering. 

If it were me, I would make sure to actively follow up regularly.

For one thing, In addition to the monthly InsideQ (hard copy) magazine, your InsideQ subscription is supposed to include monthly email which has a link to the online edition of InsideQ. 

At this point, I'd suggest that you email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Tell them that you're waiting for your subscription to go through. Ask them if they could email you the latest link to the online edition of InsideQ in the meantime.

When you access this online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available around October 15th, you can go to the archives and access the November 2015 edition of Inside Q.

Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm going to add the information below to my initial post: 

In addition to the monthly InsideQ (hard copy) magazine, your InsideQ subscription is supposed to include monthly email which has a link to the online edition of InsideQ

At this point, I'd suggest that you email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Tell them that you're waiting for your subscription to go through. Ask them if they could email you the latest link to the online edition of InsideQ in the meantime. When you access this online link (http://wcv2.com/publication/?i=270845), in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. When you access this online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available around October 15th, you can go to the archives and access the November 2015 edition of Inside Q.

Thank you all for your kind words and best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

cc: @Alexa6352 @January121 @Krimpette @Ane1Care @mzlg @spent2much @SurferWife @Jeannie29 @Susan25 @KathT @World Traveler