WEN

Respected Contributor

I was watching the last show until Chaz returns in February.  I'm not sure but the TSV is not available on auto delivery now, that may have hit the limit. 

I wanted to get something while he was on aire so I got another WVM Body Treatment.  It wasn't offered on the show but the last one of these that I have is very low and I love this one!

The host, I think said that her first show was with Chaz.  What a way to start!  I always feel so sad when he goes home but, I know he'll return.  It was so much fun watching in real time AND on the computer too than just watching from the DVR!!!!

Loved the thread about your favorite seasonal being all year long.  GREAT IDEA!!

Valued Contributor

Re: The Hour Goes By So FAST

I agree with you, @77yangya - the hour really flies and I also feel a little sad when it's over.  I could have kicked myself yesterday for forgetting to record his 5:00 show.  I remembered at work and by then it was too late to do anything about it.  But I did record this morning's show and will watch it tonight.  I love when people call in and give their testamonials.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: The Hour Goes By So FAST

OH me too!  I love listening to the testimonials!  OOOhhhh!!  That's a shame you missed recording a show!  This morning's show was really nice, I got to see it in real time.  I was watching on the computer too. 

I tried doing a remoist treatment but left it on over night!  I cannot believe my hair.  I used the new Winter White Forest.  It came with the NBT.  It's huge!  It'll last a long time since I cut my hair the other day in a short bob.  It was growing down my back but looked like someone chopped at it with a scissor.  My hair shed after a medical skirmish I had back in April.  It's growing in now and I decided to just do it short and let it be more even as it comes in. 

It's so much fun to watch Chaz.  He did a demo of the Bella Indigo and he just applied it to the model's hair in a few swoops and her hair was just all purple but then he massaged it in and it disappeared.  I love that one and went back for more.  It's so funny how I love one scent and then go to all the others and think OH I forgot how lovely this is!  LOL!