WEN

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi...I live in Hawaii so our shipping is always higher than the mainland (same for Alaska). That would be awesome if the TSV has free shipping. Regardless, I'll get it. The TSV is generally such a good price that the shipping doesn't offset it too much.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

The 32 oz Fall CC's are now available on QVC - I don't know if any other Fall products are up, I stopped as soon as I saw the CC's and ordered the Vanilla Pumpkin and FAS.  Going back now and checking it out.

Happy Wenning! Smiley Happy

Thanks @qtrmoonlady1 for notifying us.  I don't really need anything since I already have a good stash of FTP that will last me the entire fall season.  If I was going to order the new fall seasonal I would wait until the special kits were available.  I would expect that QVC may offer kits similar to what they have offered for the prior seasons such as (2) RTM and (2) CC, etc.  Of course we don't really know what type of kits they will be offering but I would imagine that they will have some different choices.  

You are welcome, @Susan25!  I'm looking forward to whatever mousse will be offered.  I don't have any of the fall ones.

Regular Contributor

Can anyone describe what the Vanilla Pumpkin smells like?  I love the Ginger Pumpkin, it's one of my favs, other than the Vanilla Mint.  Also, for the woman who mentioned shipping of $13+?  The site says shipping is $3?  Lastly, can anyone post the date of the TSV?  Full of questions today, sorry! And thank you in advance!

Respected Contributor

@picco wrote:

Can anyone describe what the Vanilla Pumpkin smells like?  I love the Ginger Pumpkin, it's one of my favs, other than the Vanilla Mint.  Also, for the woman who mentioned shipping of $13+?  The site says shipping is $3?  Lastly, can anyone post the date of the TSV?  Full of questions today, sorry! And thank you in advance!

@picco.....The TSV date I believe is Sept 23rd...The $13 shipping was for someone who lives in Hawaii, shipping should be the $3.  I don't believe anyone has gotten the VPumpkin yet to describe the scent...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: The Fall CC's are up!

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife   Yes the TSV is wonderful this year...   @sonechko got me inspired a while back with her dedicated use of TT, so now I use it and am looking forward to the oil, (not the scent) but if I follow with my FAS, I think it will take care of the TT scent...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Well, I went ahead and ordered my Vanilla White Pumpkin even at the higher price. Chaz did warn a price increase was coming for the Restorative line, which it did. I don't remember him saying it was coming for seasonals as well. But oh well. Gotta have it and Chaz deserves my $$, I just hope the price increase goes to him to cover his expenses. I know he uses high quality expensive ingredients.

Can't wait to get it and still can't wait for the TSV!  I love my Fall WEN!

Trusted Contributor

Well dang, you FAS girls werent playing around...its gone!! Im hoping they will have more for those of you that were waiting for the lower pricing.

#IAmTeamWen
Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Well dang, you FAS girls werent playing around...its gone!! Im hoping they will have more for those of you that were waiting for the lower pricing.

I sure hope so!!!  My curls will be devastated if we missed out...  I was hoping to stock up.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@LAKitty wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

I sure hope so!!!  My curls will be devastated if we missed out...  I was hoping to stock up.  Smiley Sad

I have less than half of a 16 oz, I was hiding from hubby. I've never tried it but I decided to give it a shot because of all the curly girl raving. Well hubby likes the scent and attacked it, lol. There is enough for maybe one good cleanse for me so I will pair it with 319. If I love the results you guys may have to fight one more person for the last bottles.

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

Hi @nikki48 - yes, you have to try it.  It is so good for curls!