WEN

Respected Contributor

The Cleansing Conditioner Duo

I thought I heard the host say on the show that the Cleansing Conditioner duos were on auto delivery.  I called but they said I could not change my order since AD is not available in this.  Does anyone really know?  Would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Maybe they were referring to something else?

Contributor

Re: The Cleansing Conditioner Duo

Host Mary mentioned it was auto-delivery early this morning and then corrected herself  a few minutes later in the presentation saying it was not available for auto delivery, only the cleanser/oil combo.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I thought I heard the host say on the show that the Cleansing Conditioner duos were on auto delivery.  I called but they said I could not change my order since AD is not available in this.  Does anyone really know?  Would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Maybe they were referring to something else?

@77yangya ,  the individual quart bottles of 613/319, Light, and the BGT/FF/MIF group are available for auto delivery.

But the duos of these formulas (plus PJP) that just appeared in October are not available for auto delivery.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, poco90.  I ran to the computer after I heard auto delivery so I guess I didn't hear the correction.

Thank you, Hedge for the information too.  It was so funny, as soon as I heard OH!  Auto delivery I thought WOW!  What a deal! 

That's okay, one time is better than none!