WEN

Frequent Contributor

Chaz said we'd love his comb and boy is he right! I got my fall trio with comb yesterday and I can't stop running it through my hair. It feels so beautiful in my hand, the energy is so positive. Smooth, solid,  gentle are a few words that come to mind when it's in my hand. 

I love the brushes and now the comb. 

Honored Contributor

I started using WEN earlier this year but it coincided with a serious health event.   My hair fell out by the handfuls daily.   I don't know if it's as a result of the Wen or the illness.   My illness is over, I got my hair cut short & hope it starts to grow back, I don't want to give up my Wen, I love it!   I've also started taking Hair, Skin & Nails.    I've taken it in the past for my nails and my DIL swears by it for her hair.

And I am also looking to purchase the brushes & combs.   Isn't it great to fiind something that works!

@LucysMommy wrote:

Chaz said we'd love his comb and boy is he right! I got my fall trio with comb yesterday and I can't stop running it through my hair. It feels so beautiful in my hand, the energy is so positive. Smooth, solid,  gentle are a few words that come to mind when it's in my hand. 

I love the brushes and now the comb. 

Respected Contributor

Be careful because it will break, if you drop it in the shower and it will still pull your wet hair out.  

Respected Contributor

Re: That comb!!

[ Edited ]

A neighbor gave me one of those combs.  She had more than one and did not especially "love" them.  I tried it.   It's a comb - that's all folks.  Just a

comb. Actually it wasn't appealing to me in any meaningful way.  I think I

put it in the garbage. For me, it wasn't touchd by an angel.  It was just a comb - heavy, awkward and not a good choice. Report me as Inappropriate if you like. Doesn't change what is.

Trusted Contributor

I also like the comb and brush.  I always have an extra in each.  I use the large end of the comb on my long hair in the shower to distribute the styling creme, etc.  It goes a great job and glides thru my hair easily.   When I come in from working in the yard the wind has tied my hair in knots.  Again the large end of the comb is what I use to work the knots out.  Occasionally I foolishly forget to put my hair up in a bun to protect it.  I have several health issues and WEN has given me healthy hair.  

Valued Contributor

@LucysMommy - Yes, it is a GREAT comb!  Glides right through my hair with no snagging or pulling.  The fact that it's made from a single piece, with no ridges, makes it much better than other combs.  I've gotten several of them in WEN kits, but am still using the original one I bought from Chaz years ago.  It lasts forever.  Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

ITA @LucysMommy

I have several of these combs.  Everyone in my family has one, including the Labradors.

Never has one broken, still have my first one from 4 years ago.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

@software  I understand about the health situation.  I am healing from mercury and other heavy metal toxins plus other toxins like yeast, microbes, etc.  I have been so sick that I was going on hospice.  Traditional docs are not taught to heal the root cause of l illness. Spiritual, emotional, mental and physical all heals together. I'm grateful my soul kept moving me forward.

Wen has been the only product I cleanse my hair with and it's never looked healthier.  My precious cells are slowly, one by one, recovering.  Clean bodies don't  have  symptoms.  It's that simple.  

Keep going and trust.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Be careful because it will break, if you drop it in the shower and it will still pull your wet hair out.  

Hmmm.....@GSPgirl, it may break, not nessessarily - "it will break".  I have many WEN combs. Dropped them down, on hard surfaces, and on multiple occasions - never broke one as of yet..... 

You know,  you CAN pull your hair out also with your fingers. If you try hard enough. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Hmmm.....@GSPgirl, it may break, not nessessarily - "it will break".  I have many WEN combs. Dropped them down, on hard surfaces, and on multiple occasions - never broke one as of yet..... 

You know,  you CAN pull your hair out also with your fingers. If you try hard enough. Woman LOL

@sonechko   I am the best at dropping my Wen comb in the shower, in fact we joke about it!! Never ever even one bit of damage... glad I got the "good comb" !!