WEN

Super Contributor

I really appreciate the free shipping and think it’s nice that Q is telling us that Chaz is the one gving it to us (taking it out of his profits).

So thanks for the great deals and the free shipping!

Super Contributor
Yes thanks to Chaz 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Contributor
I could not thank Chaz enough!
Honored Contributor

I hope someone associated with Chaz takes this message back to him. Mahalo and much ALOHA Chaz for the free shipping! I would have never been able to order EVERY special without free shipping. It costs exorbitantly more to ship to Hawaii and I can’t thank you enough for the Aloha you show to all your customers, regardless of where we live. I’m a WEN girl for life!

I will pray that our Lord will ease your pain. ❤️🤙

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

What a wretched post I am!  SurferWife, free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you and all the other Hawaiian Wen girls get all great stuff!!!!

Honored Contributor

He even has stuff for dogs!!! First time I watched him and those candles.  I almost had a weak moment.  If I buy one more candle, believe me, I'll have a weak moment!! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Thank You, Chaz! You are so thoughtful to give us such great deals and Free shipping. Love Wen!

Honored Contributor

Just want to ensure everyone knows that the TSV price is good thru 9/4/18, in case you want to get more. Looks like it is still free shipping/handling.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor
Thank you Chaz!💜 You are so special .