WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Bebe! AGAIN!!!

[ Edited ]

Thank you Bebe for starting these four well organized threads on upcoming TSV products!

As much as this September TSV was already discussed here, there was definitely some confusion among many of us on many existing threads. Many of us want not miss out on this super deal, and yet not knowing exactly - "Which One to Buy"?

Five scents, four different product in each, many opinions, likes/dislikes.

You, as usual, organized everything so neatly Woman Happy Heart and started such a useful discussion helping many to share and hear one another, and make our final important decision on this Super Deal!

HeartHeartHeart

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you Bebe! AGAIN!!!

sonechko, thank you so much for your kind words. They're really appreciated. Smiley Happy

I'm so glad that these four separate threads worked out. I had an idea that creating separate threads might make it easier to help people figure out which Wen formula(s) they would choose for the upcoming TSVs, but I wasn't sure if it was overkill.

From personal experience, I know how confusing (and time consuming) it can sometimes be to make the right decision. And, over the years, I've read any number of posts from new Wenners about how they waited too long on TSV day to finally place their order and, unfortunately, how the TSV formula they had finally decided on was sold out at that point.

Hopefully, the information in these threads will help people to finalize their decisions before the September 5th TSV day... or, for the pre-orders, by around August 15th when we're likely to get an advance Wen TSV order number from the September Insider (InsideQ magazine). Smiley Happy

I'm really glad that these threads have been helpful and it's great to see so many Wenners sharing their thoughts on how each of the individual products have worked for them. lol, I'm learning a lot myself!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exactly Bebe!

I, like totally got your intention which fueled these four threads! I got it and thank you for that!

And I, for sure, totally appreciate the kindness of your intention and all the work that you've done. Your thought processes and info organizing skill - paid off! We have more information on hand now to better formulate our choices here.

I personally, reading every post on each of four threads, on each product, because I am still thinking on maybe getting one or two more formulas.

Knowing YOU, your selfless nature and attention to the details, I even was afraid you could start separate threads on all Five Scents and all the specific products!!!  Woman LOL  Just kidding! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Good old Bebe!  A WEN superstar and all-around helpful and great girl!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I swear, Wen Company should consider starting paying her or something for all this work. Really.

She would not mind taking her salary in 32 oz bottles of MIF.....plus some oils.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question to Bebe, or anyone who knows - is this September 5 TSV going to be offered on AD for SURE?

Contributor

Heart I adore you Bebe!!!! Heart  You have always been so kind and helpful.  

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I have a question to Bebe, or anyone who knows - is this September 5 TSV going to be offered on AD for SURE?

@sonechko , I've been a Wen girl since December 2009. Since that time, for the spring and fall TSVs, we've always been able to change from one scent to another for future A/D shipments. Generally, you need to call customer service to make the change, becasue you can't seem to do it online. So I would expect that to be the case if this upcoming TSV has an A/D option. But since I don't work for either Chaz or QVC... it's just my best guess that the TSV is likely to have:

* an A/D option with two more shipments

* that each of these two additional shipments will be scheduled at four month intervals (since this is how the March 2015 TSV was set up) 

* and that if you call customer service that you will be able to change scents from one A/d shipment to the next.

I hope that helps. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

Heart I adore you Bebe!!!! Heart  You have always been so kind and helpful.  

@WaterDragon , thanks so much and right back at you!! Smiley Happy While I'm haven't joined (just yet), I'm sure that wenderful FB group you set up has been really helpful to everyone!!! Smiley Happy

It's great to have you back here!!! Heart I've missed you!!! Heart

-- bebe Smiley Happy