WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Texturing spray or texturizing balm

@x Hedge Thank you so much for these great tips!!  I am definitely going to try the balm and I will remember what you said, less is more at least at first.  You use the SC in this way as well on dry hair?  That is something I've never heard of.  I honestly don't use my SC all that much and wonder if I should try this.  Maybe a tiny dot of it?  Love the idea that the fragrance stays with you.  I love the natural scents of WEN so much more than any perfume out there.  That's why I adore the mists so much and use them as my final step every day.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@cac140 I agree with @ChynnaBlue on the finishing treatment cream Smiley Very Happy

I didn't know the Q stopped carrying it but it was the same price on Chaz's site, I think it was $32. I got it on ebay for about half that. I don't use it everyday but if my hair is a little too puffy that day use a pea size dab of FTC & a pump of GS & 2 sprays of RTM all in one hand & rub it all together & work it thru my hair.

@FleaMktQn...finishing treatment cream is the BOMB! I use it every day to finish my style. Adds fabulous definition to my wavy/curly hair!! It's the same price on QVC and Chaz' site, so I get it from him to get the free shipping,

I also really like the finishing treatment cream.  I am not sure when I purchased it and don't use it very often but it is a very good product.  

Honored Contributor

@cac140  You can buy a mini texture balm on eBay.  I got that tip from this  forum because I wanted it in a travel size.  It's a good way to try it and it last a very long time.  I think I'm only on my second tube in all the years I've been using it.

I use it on my bangs in winter and use the Finishing Treatment Cream in summer.

I have been experimenting with the Texture Spray on wet and dry hair.  I have naturally curly hair and, like the Finishing Treatment Cream, I don't feel they do anything on day one, but day 2 I have volume to spare.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Good morning ladies.  Thank you all once again for the great tips.  Love that mini-balm idea.  Between that and the finishing cream, it sounds like those might work best for me.  I have been experimenting a little bit with the SC.  A tiny drop rubbed between my hands and raked through my hair and it really did work.  Gave me some definition and hold without looking greasy, which is not what I expected.  I love this board and all the great people on it.  So helpful.  Have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season.