WEN

Super Contributor

Tea tree mousse coming labor day

[ Edited ]

I don't know if anyone else has posted this yet but I was just watching Chaz on Periscope, Angels from heaven at about 430 Eastern time.

At one point he was showing around his sink and lots of samples, including products in development. He said oh you can't see that yet, and was too fast so I didn't see what some of the labels said. (it's funny he said I have to show you these from the top because you all cheat...ha!)

One was the spring lilac fragrance that I think people know about and pear fragrance as well I believe.

He showed tea tree mousse and said it would be available on the Labor Day weekend shows!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tea tree mousse coming labor day

Exciting! I hope there are SC and mousses in all of the scents!

Side note: is mousses the plural of mousse? It sounds hilarious and wrong to me, but I think it is right.

Trusted Contributor

Yay!! Thanks so much for sharing! I've been waiting on TT mousse for quite a while......I think Kjelle (???) has, too. Hopefully, she'll see this post. 

Now, I just need SMC and SOB mousse/SC, and I'll be all set 😍

Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Yay!! Thanks so much for sharing! I've been waiting on TT mousse for quite a while......I think Kjelle (???) has, too. Hopefully, she'll see this post. 

Now, I just need SMC and SOB mousse/SC, and I'll be all set 😍

I agree that if Chaz developed mousse and sc in many of the prior seasonals a lot of us would be very happy.  I would love SOB mousse and sc.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

According to his website, Chazdean.com, he is launching TT mousse, FIG mousse, WEN Men Oil and 6/13 ED Parfume.  I CANT WAIT FOR 9/5!

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing! Geez I would love if Chaz made SOB mousse/sc - SOB is one of my favorites

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

According to his website, Chazdean.com, he is launching TT mousse, FIG mousse, WEN Men Oil and 6/13 ED Parfume.  I CANT WAIT FOR 9/5!

Suz585 and Brdwgurl thanks so much for sharing info about the latest additions to the WEn line.

*looks around to make sure the coast is clear and that @Drythe is nowhere in sight... Drythe is probably very busy right now hiring another semi for a QVC midnight run*

613 ED Parfum... and I thought I was safe from new Wen products. I'm almost hoping he doesn't have a special offer on it (or, god forbid, an OTO) because I would surely cave in and buy it. 

No wonder Chaz has been really bummed that his 613 EDT wasn't nominated for a Beauty Award especially when the 613 EDP (Eau de Parfum) was about to launch. 

This past weekend on periscope he mentioned that he had been asked to bring more fragrances in... and then he gets passed over for a nomination. And now the 613 EDP is being launched. I can understand his frustration better now.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have been wanting TT mousse forever. Yay! Can't wait to order my FAS, 319 NBT and TT mousse.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor

I would love SOB mousse.  I would also love an FAS and SGGT mousse.  Alas, these scents are being retired.  Smiley Sad   I am also looking forward to trying the WEN MEN oil.  I think it would be an excellent Fall/Winter scent for overnight oil treatments.  I haven't tried the 613 fragrance, but I'm very suprised to discover that it wasn't nominated for a QVC beauty award. 

Trusted Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

I would love SOB mousse.  I would also love an FAS and SGGT mousse.  Alas, these scents are being retired.  Smiley Sad   I am also looking forward to trying the WEN MEN oil.  I think it would be an excellent Fall/Winter scent for overnight oil treatments.  I haven't tried the 613 fragrance, but I'm very suprised to discover that it wasn't nominated for a QVC beauty award. 

I was surprised too. However, the thing my mother and I both found with the 613 fragrance is that it smells great but it doesn't last long. Maybe that's the reason it wasn't nominated?

I was more surprised to see that the 613 NBT wasn't nominated. That stuff is the bomb!