WEN

Honored Contributor

beautifuldayblingee.gif

Trusted Contributor

Yes, although I do not stay with one cleansing system, I have used Wen's TT oil for several years on my brows.  They have never looked so good, and healthy.  No sparce areas.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Haven't seen any posts from you on the WEN forum lately. Perhaps I just haven't been looking hard enough. Just checking in to see how you are doing and if you are still using WEN.

You mentioned using Tea Tree oil and also Bella Spirit too. Hope all is well and you are still enjoying your WEN products. Heart

TSV is coming up this Tuesday, November 27, and there are sure to be deals, deals, deals!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I believe she's "off" Wen. I've seen a couple of her posts in the beauty section. She's on to drug store brands.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Purposely chose not mentioning that returned my products. For whatever reason Wen irritates my scalp and made my hair extremely dry. Learned valuable lesson initial results were outstanding spoke with my Dermatologist she explained often irritation or allergic reactions don't show up immediately sometimes weeks later. 

Aveda hairstylist gifted me a lovely sample set with styling product. Thus far no issues and scalp has normalized thankfully. Not every product is for everyone. 

Enjoy Tuesdays TSV! Dear @World Traveler lovely lady inside and out. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Thanks for responding. I appreciate you letting me know what was happening with you and WEN. I was a bit concerned when I stopped seeing your posts. 

WEN is not for everyone and I can understand completely why you have stopped using it if it was causing irritation to your scalp.

A very good friend/coworker of mine goes to an Aveda hairstylist and uses their products. Can't remember the name of the brand, but her hair always looks lovely. She said they are not cheap, but I must say it is hard to tell her to use WEN when she comes in to work each day with such lovely hair. Smiley Tongue

I will definitely take your advice and enjoy the TSV on Tuesday. Have my credit card all ready to go! ha!

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate them. Heart