WEN

Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 581
Registered: ‎03-08-2016

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....


@SurferWife wrote:

@AlohaSun...do you like the results better using Remoist & treatment oil at the same time vs. just doing Remoist? I’d Like to hear your thoughts. I may try that this weekend. 


@SurferWife  Well first, since I'm the lazy type, instead of doing this 

two treatments on separate days, I figured I would save a step and do it at 

the same time.

 

Remoist alone:  I get good instant results after my hair is dried.  

 

Treatment Oil alone on scalp:  No noticeablle results after cleansing.  But

  after using the oils alone I have seen a huge difference in how my new hair 

  is growing back in.  The front on my left side was getting really bad.  I could

  no longer part my hair on that side.  As of today, I have new hair growth

  and can finally part my hair on the left side

 

Treatment Oil and Remost same time:  No difference in regards to the results

  I've been getting.  Hair is soft, fuller, and lots of new hair growth.  Sometimes

  the new hair growth is at a certain length that it sticks up.  But in time it 

  grows out where it lays down like it supposed to.

 

I hope this helps.  Aloha

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,154
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....

@AlohaSun, I slide my fingertip over my WEN texture balm, then apply as needed to convince those pesky 'standing' new hairs to sit down. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 581
Registered: ‎03-08-2016

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....


@Hedge wrote:

@AlohaSun, I slide my fingertip over my WEN texture balm, then apply as needed to convince those pesky 'standing' new hairs to sit down. 


@Hedge,  I forgot about that texture balm.  I do have one my friend gave me.  

I ocassionally use it as a lip balm.  I did try to use it on my hair but it felt a bit

tacky (used too much).  Used it to hold my styled hair.  Didn't work.

 

I will try again, for my standing up hairs!  I never thought about that!  

Thank you for mentioning it!!!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,154
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....

[ Edited ]

@AlohaSun, admittedly, the texture balm is "too much" for many hair types.

 

Not for me though!

 

Re the 'tacky'-ness:

If I want to apply it throughout my hair (as opposed to dabbing at those strays) I slick up both palms real well and hold them to the space heater until the balm is softened.

Then I work it into my hair quickly, from the ends-up.

 

Caution!!  most people's hair would be flat flat flat and greasy is they 'slicked up both palms' with texture balm and applied it.

A little goes a long way.

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 581
Registered: ‎03-08-2016

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....


@Hedge wrote:

@AlohaSun, admittedly, the texture balm is "too much" for many hair types.

 

Not for me though!

 

Re the 'tacky'-ness:

If I want to apply it throughout my hair (as opposed to dabbing at those strays) I slick up both palms real well and hold them to the space heater until the balm is softened.

Then I work it into my hair quickly, from the ends-up.


@Hedge, Darn,, no space heater,  will try with my blow dryer!  Thanks a bunch!!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,958
Registered: ‎04-05-2010

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....

@Nananana59 This IS the WEN forum...if you don't use the stuff, why even bother to come here and answer, since you have nothing to offer?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,031
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....


@vermint wrote:

@Nananana59 This IS the WEN forum...if you don't use the stuff, why even bother to come here and answer, since you have nothing to offer?


@vermint- It's strange that someone would even open up this thread that has no interest in the product.....then actually takes the time to post!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,331
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....

Lastest discovery, remoist! can't get enough, really is wonderful. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,154
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....


@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@Nananana59 This IS the WEN forum...if you don't use the stuff, why even bother to come here and answer, since you have nothing to offer?

 


@vermint- It's strange that someone would even open up this thread that has no interest in the product.....then actually takes the time to post!

 


Stranger still, this isn't her first time doing so.

A few months ago she posted the same

'wash-rinse-repeat' sentiments in another WEN thread.

 

@Nananana59, I wash-rinse-repeat with WEN, just the same as I did with shampoo, before WEN.

 

There's no sense your going to the WEN forum to announce you don't use WEN.

What's your point?

 

Do you go to the Logo, Laura Geller, Carolyn Pollack, Nick Chavez, or Temp-tations forum to announce you don't buy their products?