WEN

Contributor

Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....

I am a bit obsessed with my WEN.....  LOL! Just in fact purchased the ODO CC and Remoist combo and more BELLA Indigo sets.  LOL!  

BUT.... that said

I would love to hear your daily routine with the following -

WEN haircare
ie products you use - currently I use the CC, the remoist as an  overnight treatment, the replenishing mist, the styling creme and the mousse

WEN skincare - 
What products do you use on your skin?  And did I read that Chaz is working on a skincare product?  I use the remoist as an overnight treatment on my hands and face.  And spray the replenishing mists on my skin.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Talk to me about YOUR WEN routine....

can't offer any help....way too much energy involved in the process for me.....i'm a wash, rinse, repeat gal from way back.....

Honored Contributor

I cleanse twice a week with one of the seasonal or the Indigo and the Indigo toner. I like his dry oil and use it on my hair and skin, it's better than anything I've tried for crepe skin.

Esteemed Contributor

I do overnight oil treatments mostly twice a week. I almost always use tea tree on my scalp for first cleanse and always incorporate sweet almond for my second or leave in. I use styling cream with glossing serum . At times I use remoist as a leave in or an overnight treatment weekly.

As for skin I've used the body cleanser and lotion with oil for years now. I use the nourishing body treatment and oil mostly 2x daily if not the lotion. I use 613 or a seasonal to wash my face 2x a day followed with replenishing mist dry oil and nibt I also use the 613 or now remoist as a facial mask . I constantly use rtm on my skin and hair throughout the day.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hair routine

1st cleanse - Tea Tree or Bella Spirit (or mixed)

2nd cleanse - Seasonal (or mixed with Bella Indigo depending upon my mood)

After 2nd cleanse & rinsing, I apply mousse, styling cream then leave-iin CC (in that order since I'm a curly girl)

Plop for about an hour

Dry with my Dyson diffuser

Apply Finishing Treatment Cream mixed with Glossing serum to set my curls

Body routine

Use the 613 BCC as my facial cleanser

I always use the RTM as my after-shower body spray & as my "toner" step in my facial skin-care routine.

Use NIBT from head to toe and add a few drops of oil for extra hydration.

Spray a matching EDP

Have a totally awesome day at work, then come home and have a glass of Pino Noir still smelling like a wonderful WEN girl.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only use the haircare, since I've become allergic to the NBT.  Here goes:

I cleanse every evening  before bed, because I ride an exercycle at home for ten+ miles and need to shower afterwards anyway.  I double cleanse now, since my permed hair now needs leave-in CC and SC.   I apply a couple of pumps of CC and SC each in the shower after I rinse out the second cleanse, finish my shower, get out and wrap my hair in an interlock cotton turban.  Do the skincare stuff on my face, take my hair out of the turban and comb it out with a WEN comb, and go to bed so my hair air-dries.  The next day, if I'm going anywhere special I'll heat-style with a 1" Beachwaver, or else just brush my hair out and leave it alone if all I'm doing is dog-walking that day.  One evening a week, usually Saturdays, once I'm home for the day, I use TT oil on my scalp and clip my hair up for the evening, ride my bicycle, then cleanse out the oil in the shower, and instead of CC and SC, I get out of the shower and put in re-moist, wrap it up in a turban, and sleep in it that way, and rinse out the re-moist in the kitchen sink the next morning, and only use SC at that point if I know I'm going to want to blow dry or heat style, otherwise I let it air-dry.  ETA:  First cleanse is always TT, second can be FGP, WVM, SOB, BGT or Fig, or on rare occasions, Indigo,  I match SC to leave in CC, either TT, Fig, FGP, WVM or SOB.

I've narrowed down my routine to the products that really work for me and give me noticeable results, I'm going to use up the mousse, RTM, TS and dry oil I have and not buy more, as I can't discern any benefit from them for my hair.  The only RTM I might keep on hand is TT, as it works well as a mosquito repellant in the summer here in the PNW, and is far safer than the chemical repellants on the market.

Valued Contributor

For Hair

Cleanse and repeat with SOB or POM every day.  

After cleansing 1 1/2 pump SOB SC.

Once a week I do a FIG Remoist with LAV Oil for scalp treatment at the

same time.  

I have straight medium texture hair and always air dry.

For Body

I cleanse with 613 Body or Philosophy.

When done, always use 613 NBT all over. 

For Face

Cleanse with PTR (orange colored cleanser) 

POM Treatment oil 3 drops with 2 squirts of TM.

613 NBT

And that's it, very simple.  

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun...do you like the results better using Remoist & treatment oil at the same time vs. just doing Remoist? I’d Like to hear your thoughts. I may try that this weekend. 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Hair routine

1st cleanse - Tea Tree or Bella Spirit (or mixed)

2nd cleanse - Seasonal (or mixed with Bella Indigo depending upon my mood)

After 2nd cleanse & rinsing, I apply mousse, styling cream then leave-iin CC (in that order since I'm a curly girl)

Plop for about an hour

Dry with my Dyson diffuser

Apply Finishing Treatment Cream mixed with Glossing serum to set my curls

Body routine

Use the 613 BCC as my facial cleanser

I always use the RTM as my after-shower body spray & as my "toner" step in my facial skin-care routine.

Use NIBT from head to toe and add a few drops of oil for extra hydration.

Spray a matching EDP

Have a totally awesome day at work, then come home and have a glass of Pino Noir still smelling like a wonderful WEN girl.

WOW!  SurferWife, GREAT regimen!

Honored Contributor

@MOFirmer 

First cleanse TT- second Bella Spirit Duos-BST leave-in, once in awhile switch up use remoist as my leave-in not often. My hair is shorter updated bob style..

Does best with no extra styling product, air dry, separate waves, vavoom.

In the beginning (September) cleansing daily, now 3 or 4 days.

In between spritz replenishing treatment that's all. 

Bella Spirit: A346243 BST & BSI transformed my hair.