WEN

Contributor

Talk to me about WEN 319 and 613 as facial cleansers...

I was looking at the two options as skincare options.  Can anyone tell me which you use and what results you have seen with using them on your face/body?  And I know there is a cleansing conditioner and a body cleanser.  Can you explain the difference to me between them? 

Thanks for your WEN help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Talk to me about WEN 319 and 613 as facial cleansers...

@MOFirmer...I'm sure plenty of the other WEN ladies can give you a much more technical answer but one thing I know that makes the BC different from the CC is the BC has hyaluronic acid, which is a superior moisture booster for the skin. The BC has a lighter texture than the CC and has better "slip" for the skin. It does get a little foamy in a creamy sort of way, but by no means close to sudsy. It is a GREAT facial mask, too! The BC THOROUGHLY remoces make-up (as does the CC) and pairs great with a Clarisonic, in case you use it. I personally prefer 613 over 319 because I love the scent of 613.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I use the Bamboo Green Tea - have for a couple of years - a 32 oz bottle lasts me a long time - my face gets super clean and feels hydrated, not dry. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use both 613/319 to cleanse my face. Works well with my clarisonic - face feels very clean and soft - does not feel dry at all.

Edit: I should add, I use most of the CCs to cleanse with  - I haven't found one yet that doesn't leave my skin feeling hydrated.

Valued Contributor

I use the 613 Body Cleanser as a facial cleanser, alternating with Philosophy.  When I finish my Philosophy supply, I will start using the 613 full time.  It makes my skin so wonderfully soft.  I also use the 319 Nourishing Body Creme every morning on my forehead and every nght on my entire face as a nght creme.  I have lines in my forehead, but as a result of using the 613 NB, they have softened considerably and are much less noticeable.   

Esteemed Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 - Isn't NBT just the best! It is one of the few creams I have used that absorbs so quickly into my skin and has no greasy/slimy feeling.

And, I live in a very hot/humid area so the NBT works the best.

Super Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I also use the 319 Nourishing Body Creme every morning on my forehead and every nght on my entire face as a nght creme.  I have lines in my forehead, but as a result of using the 613 NB, they have softened considerably and are much less noticeable.   

I really have to start using the NBT like this regularly! I'm definitely a frowner by nature Smiley Very Happy

65801955.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My skin is very finicky and products that most people can use without issue cause me to become oily and break out. I use a tiny amount of the 319 body cleanser with a small amount of a bare minerals cleanser. The combination has cleared my skin. 

The Bare Minerals cleanser alone dries me out (which causes more oil production) but with the 319 body cleanser my skin comes out soft, balanced and smooth. I am at the end of my Bare Minerals product so I will do a trial run of just the 319 body cleanser. The cleanser in the shower reminds me of a combination of the in shower lotions (without the artificial feeling) and Skin So Soft oil. It goes on like the lotion but my skin feels like it did with the SSS oils. 

319 NBT is the ONLY moisturizer I will use on my face. Moisturizer on combination/ acne prone skin is usually a no-no but this stuff is perfect! 

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor

I had planned to hold off ordering the 613 body cleanser treatment but after reading this post earlier this month I caved.  This is just decadent and  auto-delivery was a good choice.  Thanks for starting this post.

Respected Contributor

I use the body cleanser and the NBT and I'm hoping Chaz puts the body cleanser in 32oz.  The body cleanser for face and body is nothing short of amazing for me.  I have very oily skin and it does even it out.  I look WAY younger than my years because of using Wen.   My skin is so soft that if I miss a day or even a few days of these my skin still retains the wonderful benefits.  In the shower, before I turn on the water, I slather the body cleanser all over and then turn on the water and start massaging then rinsing.  Hoo hoo, boy!  I'm really not an ingredient watcher and I know some have to be because of allergies and all but I love the body cleanser and won't be without it.  Doesn't matter which, 319 or 613, love 'em both!