WEN

Valued Contributor

This combination worked well for me this morning.  I used TT as my 1st cleanse and Fig as my 2nd.  The Fig CC has never really worked well for me before - it either made my curls frizz or weighed down my hair.  But after using this combo this morning, my curls are moisturized and defined.  Not sure why this worked today, but I will use it again to see if it continues to work.  Anyone else have this happen - that a CC doesn't work for you and then all of a sudden, it does?

Honored Contributor

With hair and skin, some things that don't work for me in winter will work in summer or vice versa. 

Tea Tree and Fig have been my staples for two years now and I supplement with seasonals. I often do Tea Tree on my scalp and Fig on my length and ends. I bought Mandarin Italian Fig and Bamboo Green Tea a while back and neither of them work for me unless I mix them with Fig for moisture. I won't repurchase those, but at least I can use them up by mixing.

Regular Contributor

This phenomenon was more noticeable to me when I first started using WEN. Now I mix scents each time I cleanse.  I do find that TT seems to improve the outcome of any CC that I mix it with.  Congratulations on finding a combo that works for you!

Trusted Contributor

It varies a little by season for me too. BGT is a little drying for me in winter, but when the humidity is higher in the summer it works just fine. SHP is a little too moisturizing for me, so I mix it with BGT. But I'm planning to try SHP again this winter and see how it does by itself. I'm betting SHP will be great for me in winter when the humidity is lower.

Esteemed Contributor

I always use TT as my first cleanse and Fig and/or Fig and a seasonal as my second. I also like to leave a pump or so of Fig as my leave in.

It's my winning combination.