WEN

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...it says on screen there's auto-delivery, but online A-D is sold out. 

Oh well, I just got two sets like I was planning on anyway. 

Super Contributor

It would have been nice for Chaz if they had the link to the product while he spoke- they had Bare Minerals showing not his. As of 5 minutes after he spoke, it still isn't listed under "recently on air". 

Honored Contributor

For those unable to see today's "Deals on the Daily", Chaz said he will be back tonight on "Cheers w Shawn and Leah" which airs at 10 pm edt, I believe.

Honored Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

It would have been nice for Chaz if they had the link to the product while he spoke- they had Bare Minerals showing not his. As of 5 minutes after he spoke, it still isn't listed under "recently on air". 

@scullychick 

I noticed that too since I was trying to access the product that way.

Esteemed Contributor
Good thing I checked in like everyone else is saying I thought it was the 31st also. I would’ve been mad if I missed this deal!!! I stocked up . A/d was sold out so I bought multiples . Hope they’re in good shape when they arrive.
Honored Contributor

Hey, everyone! Butting in on this thread to remind everyone to be sure to vote, if you haven't already; and vote several times if you can. Every vote counts toward Chaz being the winner in each of the six categories. Heart

I keep voting each day and if I think of it, several times......phone, iPad, computer, etc. Let's help him get the award! 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Hey, everyone! Butting in on this thread to remind everyone to be sure to vote, if you haven't already; and vote several times if you can. Every vote counts toward Chaz being the winner in each of the six categories. Heart

I keep voting each day and if I think of it, several times......phone, iPad, computer, etc. Let's help him get the award! 

@World Traveler 

Yep me too!!  As much as I can, will keep it going..Smiley Happy

New Contributor

The auto delivery is now available. I think there was a glitch in the system earlier.

Honored Contributor

@Franklinia wrote:

The auto delivery is now available. I think there was a glitch in the system earlier.

Well that was too late for me.  I had already placed my order in the first show.  I would have preferred a-d instead of having to order multiples.😡

Oh well, such is life.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for this notification. Unfortunately, my hubby had a very long dr. appt yesterday and I didn't log on here to see this. However, the item was still available today so I purchased! Sorry Chaz I didn't want to miss out on the 319 UNITB.