WEN

Respected Contributor

I went for the 319.  It was a tough choice but one is all I really should get so I chose the 319.

WHAT A DEAL!   A 32oz. and a UINBT in LARGE size too!  At that amazing price.

Wow, if you go on Chaz's site it's WAY more for both of these together!

So who chose which one or who's lucky enough to get both!!!!!   LOL!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: THE BIG DEAL!

[ Edited ]

319 for me.

And if you read @untitled's post in the monthly chat thread, you'll also see that Chaz will be making an appearance on Deals on the Daily today, August 24.  Noon EDT.

I'm waiting for that to order.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE BIG DEAL!

[ Edited ]

@geezerette Thank you for waiting until Chaz is on the air today presenting it. It helps with his quota credit. He always appreciates when people do that. A star for you! Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@geezerette Thank you for waiting until Chaz is on the air today presenting it. It helps with his quota credit. A star for you! Heart

@World Traveler 

I try to time all my purchases for his on-air appearances.  I'm fortunate that I have the time to do that.  Once in a great while I can't manage it, but then I figure any sale is better than none!

Super Contributor

Well I'm glad I came on the board today because he definitely said the 30th on Instagram a few weeks back. Maybe he is on again then - I will be sure to order when he is on. 319 for me!

Trusted Contributor
I was surprised too because I remembered your post about the 30th.
Honored Contributor

@geezerette I know what you mean. Sometimes they put him at hours that don't work with many people to watch him and order. 

Honored Contributor

@scullychick 

@untitled 

According to the program guide, Chaz has an hour show on Tuesday, August 31 @ 1 pm edt.

Trusted Contributor
Yes and I was thinking that was the big deal date - but maybe more goodies await us then too. so this is good.
Respected Contributor

no one loves Chaz more than I do but I have a serious dental issue and will not  be home at the right time.

As far as voting too, you only need to vote once.

Why would any vendor want you to vote more than that?