WEN

Respected Contributor

T'was the Night Before Christmas

[ Edited ]

I thought it was fitting to post my annual Chrismas Wen poem! Merry Christmas everyone!!

T'was the Night Before Christmas

T'was the night before Chrismas, when all through the Wen boards, all the Wenners were stirring with posts of their hoards. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that the UPS man soon would be there. The Wen kids were all nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of strawberry banana, watermelon, and apple danced in their heads. And momma in her Wen oils, and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winter vanilla mint nap. When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a UPS truck and eight bottles of cleansing conditioner! With a handsome, young driver, so lively and lean, I knew in a moment, it must be Chaz Dean!! More rapid than eagles his cleansing conditioners came, and he whistled and shouted and called them by name: Now Sweet Almond! Now Tea Tree! Now Fig and Lavender! On Pomegranate! On Sixthirteen! On Bamboo Green Tea and Cucumber! To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall! Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!! I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!" 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Re: T'was the Night Before Christmas

Well done - very clever!  I don't use WEN but am struck by the enthusiam of its followers.

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77...you're so creative. Merry Christmas!!🎁🎄 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thank You @Hilary77 Your Christmas Story is always So Special Heart

Merry Christmas to All HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Hilary77....a great poem & always looked fwd too..

Merry Christmas everyone...

Super Contributor

@Hilary77  Very creative.  Loved it,

Esteemed Contributor

@Hilary77.  The Christmas season is not complete here until this post is up!

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77

Thank you so much!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras