WEN

Honored Contributor

Toby is easing into his Sunday morning. Aloha!

2EF87504-50E1-4FC7-970E-66DDC11D1797.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Sunday Morning WEN Boy

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife ~ Aloha!  Pardon me handsome, but is the seat next to you taken?  Just beautiful, thank you for the photo.  

Respected Contributor

AAHHHH,  Toby is Livin The Life Heart

Respected Contributor

Oh Toby, what a morning view!   (and you get Wen baths on top of it all..Smiley Happy

@SurferWifewhat a beautiful place to live, I could sit there all day..)

Trusted Contributor

Toby is very handsome!  This looks so relaxing.  Can I join him please?  

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone!  This morning he has decided to not get out of bed, and he looks so comfortable, I can't bear to move him.  I guess today the bed will go unmade, or at least until he decides to get up, which will probably be around lunchtime.  LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

What a view!!   Wow, that's just breathtaking!!

Wonder what he's thinking about.        

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Is that your back yard?......Oh my stars, if it is I would never ever go anywhere...lol

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi...yes...we have our backyard, and the bushes act as a border between us & the beach. I am blessed to get to work from home, so sometimes on a particularly challenging day, I'll take a few moments and go outside.  Toby gets mad when we have to come back in, though...LOL!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi...yes...we have our backyard, and the bushes act as a border between us & the beach. I am blessed to get to work from home, so sometimes on a particularly challenging day, I'll take a few moments and go outside.  Toby gets mad when we have to come back in, though...LOL!

Oh gosh @SurferWife  that is amazing...What a wonderful place to live.! I agree Toby, stay outside...Smiley Happy

My Husband works from home, but we do have to go to Tx (where the business is)

some also. (but that's where we have the soft water) so I have the best hair there.. lol lol