WEN

Honored Contributor

Sun, Jan 22 - (2) Lessman TS values and other specials

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I know that number of Wenners these products, so I'm mentioning it here. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Today both his Circulation & Vein Support (CVS) and his Ultimate Whey Protein (UWP) are TS values. In particular the CVS is always a really great value, especially in the largest 750 capsule size (which is always where the very best value is). Additionally, for today's TS, Andrew has doubled the amount of butcher's broom in the CVS. While the CVS is a standard January TS, the UWP is being offered as a TS for the very first time. Below is a comparison of today's TS pricing (listed first) versus the regular daily pricing (listed second): 

Circulation & Vein Support

750 capsules -- $129.90 (TS) -- size not available during rest of year

360 capsules -- $79.90 (TS) -- $99.90 (regular)

180 capsules -- $49.90 (TS) -- $59.90 (regular) 

60 capsules -- $19.90 (TS) -- $24.90 (regular)

30 capsules -- $14.90 (TS) 

Ultimate Whey Protein

100 scoops -- $69.90 (TS) -- $89.90 (regular) 

50 scoops -- $44.90 (TS) -- $49.90 (regular)

25 scoops -- $27.90 (TS) -- $29.90 (regular)

You'll find more information in the Wellness forum Andrew Lessman - January 2017 Visits - Chat Here thread that @VaBelle35 started.

Additionally, there are a number of other special pricing offers, as well as FREE SHIPPING on all purchases, available until Monday, January 23rd at 9pm ET. 

I've been using Andrew's Circulation & Vein Support for about eight years and it's a Great product!!! It helps to keep your veins toned. This is especially helpful for folks who are on their feet all day (e.g. nurses, sales clerks, etc) because it can reduce ankle swelling.

I started using it becasue I bruise very easily. By using Circulation & Vein Support along with Andrew's glucosamine/chondriotin, I've reduced the severity of my bruises by about 70% (yup, seventy percent). lol, have I mentioned that I'm a major klutz as well. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Sunday, January 22 – Today’s Special
Circulation & Vein Support
Ultimate Whey Protein

9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Monday, January 23 – Variety Show

7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

*TV Listings for Eastern Time

___

Andrew's latest blog post courtesy of VaBelle35...

CIRCULATION AND VEIN SUPPORT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LEGS, FEET, ANKLES AND CALVES. PLUS, LIVE FACTORY REMOTE – SEE WHERE YOUR VITAMINS ARE MADE.

JANUARY 19, 2017

As requested for almost 20 years, I begin each year with our most popular New Year’s Today’s Specials: The first weekend being Secure Complete Meal Replacement and the second weekend our Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs. We just spent last weekend discussing the reliable and consistent science on the use of a low-calorie, high-protein meal replacement to achieve our weight loss goals. Of course, as I always emphasize, it does not have to be my Secure Meal Replacement, but it is essential that we recognize the opportunity that a quality meal replacement presents. It is a proven, clinically established means of achieving seemingly otherwise unattainable weight loss. Best of all, it has also been shown to represent not just an easier and more convenient weight loss method, but it is also the most convenient and most affordable. So whether you chose to try my Secure or not, I hope that the discussion of Meal Replacements inspired a change in 2017, since as I said during my shows, there is currently no greater threat to our personal health and the health of our country than the ever-worsening epidemic of overweight and obesity. Although a threat, obesity and overweight also represent our greatest health opportunity, since weight loss allows us an unprecedented and unparalleled opportunity to increase the length and quality of our lives while also dramatically reducing our health costs and more importantly, decreasing our health problems. Now that sounds like a very exciting opportunity to me!

Since it is now our second and final weekend in January, that means it is time for our annual Today’s Special dedicated to our Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs. This is a product that we quietly introduced about 20 years ago. At that time, I was very proud of this new product given all the challenging work required to bring its key ingredient to the US market for the very first time. Although I knew it was an exceptionally effective product, I had no idea it would ultimately grow to rival both CoQ10 and Healthy Hair Skin and Nails as one of our most highly rated and most popular reorder products. Circulation and Vein Support has literally taken on a life of its own for no other reason than it works so remarkably well. Its effectiveness should come as no surprise to anyone, since the benefits of its key ingredients have been proven by extensive clinical study and review. We are not talking about a few supportive scientific studies, but abundant, well-controlled, reliable clinical science. Our key ingredient has a history of effective use and has been recommended by physicians in Europe for more than half a century. Perhaps even more compelling than the science in proving the effectiveness of this product has been the remarkable consistency of the product’s reviews. This remarkable product has received an incredible 2,300 reviews, but even more astounding is that more than 1,900 are perfect 5-Star reviews! And well over 90% are positive reviews! While the reviews basically reiterate the same benefits that the science has established, they do so with far more passion and eloquence.

In short, if you have become a bit discouraged with the challenges that life has brought to the circulation in your legs, then I suspect that Circulation and Vein Support will greatly surprise you. This unique product is not a drug and it simply provides an exceptional opportunity to make a positive change in terms of the appearance of the veins in our legs, as well as the general swelling or discomfort that can occur in the feet, calves and ankles. With the epidemic of overweight and obesity in our country, we have also seen a dramatic increase in the rate of challenges, discomfort and other issues relating to the circulation in our lower extremities, such as varicose veins, spider veins, agitated, restless legs, etc. We all tend to assume this is just another unpleasant part of the aging process and that there is nothing we can do; however, there is something we can do and I am confident that Circulation and Vein Support can make a meaningful difference for you. My confidence is based not just upon the solid science, but also based upon the tens of thousands of individuals who have experienced the transformative benefits of this product – not to mention its thousands of reviews. The words “life changing” are frequently mentioned throughout the reviews, but also one frequently reads how “surprised and astonished” folks were by what they felt were “unexpected” benefits. That “surprise” seems to be the greatest obstacle to this product, since if we don’t “expect” benefits, we don’t bother trying the product in the first place. I understand that healthy skepticism, but unless we try something, we can never experience previously unexpected benefits. Of course, like all of my products, Circulation and Vein Support comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so there is truly nothing to lose and a great deal to gain. This weekend, I will discuss this unique product, its history and science in great detail on Saturday evening and throughout the day on Sunday.

One more thing, in keeping with my desire to create more opportunities for you to save (despite my less frequent shows on HSN), we have added a second Today’s Special. As usual, this second Today’s Special was by popular request. Above, I discussed the scientific importance of a High Protein Meal Replacement when it comes to weight loss and our second Today’s Special is an opportunity for folks to create and/or improve the quality of their own “home meal replacements.” Many of us like to supplement our smoothies, juices and breakfast cereals with additional protein to make them more nutritionally complete and more filling while also better supporting our weight loss or fitness goals. The best way to achieve these goals would be to use the purest, highest quality and highest potency protein powder, and our Ultimate Whey Protein Isolate is precisely that product. It is uniquely carbohydrate-free, sugar-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free and will not cause gas or stomach upset. It is without question, the purest, highest quality protein powder available anywhere. It is free of all added flavors and sweeteners. This weekend I will show you how its unsurpassed content of essential and branched chain amino acids makes it the highest quality protein available. It is unlike any other whey protein you can find and its texture allows it to mix easily, even with water, but it is best when added to your favorite juice or smoothie. It also goes perfectly with our Secure Meal Replacement if you would like to boost the protein level. In short, there is no more pure or higher quality protein powder that is also incredibly flexible and easy to use. It will also be at our best pricing ever as this will be its first time as a Today’s Special. The more you learn about this unique product, the more you appreciated its potential benefits to your health, fitness or weight loss regime. I look forward to sharing more this weekend.

These truly are two unique Today’s Specials and I can’t wait to discuss their benefits, science and features. We will be doing so as part of a Live Factory Remote, so you literally get to see where all your products are made. These are always my favorite shows, since it enables us to proudly show you how seriously, diligently and carefully we make all of your favorite products. This weekend we start off at 7:30 PM Eastern Time on Saturday for a brief 15-minute preview of both of these Today’s Specials for those of you who will not be up at midnight. For everyone else, I will see you a few hours later at 11 PM Eastern Time for a one-hour Variety Show followed by the first full Today’s Special airing at midnight. I will then be back at noon and 8 PM Eastern time to finish the Today’s Special shows. Finally, Monday I will again be live from my factory and joined by Adam for a special “take over” of the Monday Night Show. See you on Saturday evening live from our Henderson, Nevada Factory. Can’t wait! Best of Health. Andrew

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

Honored Contributor

Re: Sun, Jan 22 - (2) Lessman TS values and other specials

and @butterfly123 Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @bebe777!  GREAT to see you back!😀

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Hey @bebe777. Glad to see you I was thinking abou you.  Spent a bunch over on HSN with Andrews TS.  Hope all is well with you.😊

Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777  I haven't tired the Vein one yet...I got my daughter on the Florify, so spending extra $ on her, but it sounds like a great product...love the free shipping..

Hope all is well..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you dear @bebe777!!! I just got Circulation & Vein Support

I think I need it! Looking forward to using it. Woman Happy

Hope, you'll be able to stop by more often, really missing you! It is never the same without your sunny presence.......Smiley HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Hope, you'll be able to stop by more often, really missing you! It is never the same without your sunny presence.......Smiley HappyHeart

@bebe777  Thanks for the heads up on this. I've never tried any of his products, but I've had some ankle pain the last couple of weeks & I thought why not try this Smiley Wink I also miss seeing you Heart

@sonechko  I got the Circulation & Vein Support too Smiley Very Happy

Along with the Glucosamine with Chondroitin

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777  Thanks for the heads up on this. I've never tried any of his products, but I've had some ankle pain the last couple of weeks & I thought why not try this Smiley Wink I also miss seeing you Heart

Yay @FleaMktQn!!! Smiley Happy Guess what? I got Glucosamine with Chondroitin too!  And, ha-ha! I got Q10 for energy as well. New Year - new me!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Yay @FleaMktQn!!! Smiley Happy Guess what? I got Glucosamine with Chondroitin too!  And, ha-ha! I got Q10 for energy as well. New Year - new me!

@sonechkoGuess What, I am not even a little bit surprised Woman LOL So funny

But I didn't get the Q10 Smiley Surprised Maybe I should go & take a look Woman Wink