WEN

Honored Contributor

Sun, April 30 - Lessman TS values and other specials

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I know that number of Wenners use these products, so I'm mentioning it here. I wanted to let everyone know that Andrew Lessman (Procaps Labs) has (3) TS values Sunday, April 30th (today): Ultimate Eye, Astaxanthin & ChocoNuvo. -- The TS  are always really great value, especially in the largest size (which is always where the very best value is). -- Also, there's more info in the Lessman's April schedule is up thread.

I've been using his Ultimate Eye for about four years now and it's a great product. -- I don't use his Astaxanthin which is an antioxidant. Andrew always mentions that it can help with eye strain (especially for people who spend a lot of hours on their laptops). That said, the bundle is an even better value because Astaxanthin is very expensive. -- I don't use the Choconuvo simply because my total cholesterol is generally around 140 (split evenly between HDL and LDL). I'm lucky that way. Smiley Happy

Below is a comparison of today's TS pricing (listed first) versus the regular daily pricing (listed second & third).-- 

I've also included Andrew's on air schedule at the very end of this post. -- There was a show from noon-2pm which you should be able to catch online, and the final TS show is 9pm-11pm ET tonight. -- And on Monday night there is his Variety Show. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Ultimate Eye  (& Astaxanthin in bundle -- two largest sizes)

capsule size -- regular price -- TS price (today only)

30 capsules -- $17.90 (regular) -- not available (TS)

40 capsules -- not avail (regular) -- $19.90 (TS)

60 capsules -- $29.90 (regular) -- not available (TS)

120 capsules -- not avail (regular) -- $49.90 (TS)

180 capsules -- $74.90 (regular) -- not available (TS)

360 capsules -- $129.90 (regular) -- $99.90 (TS)

720 capsules -- not avail (regular) -- $159.90 (TS) 

---

360 Ultimate Eye & 180 Astaxanthin** capsules -- not avail (regular) -- $149.90 (TS)

720 Ultimate Eye & 360 Astaxanthin** capsules -- not avail (regular) -- $239.90 (TS) 

** for Astaxanthin, the 180 capsule size is regularly $74.90 and the 360 capsule size is regularly $129.90.

___

ChocoNuvo (66%, 74% and 91% chocolate options) -- chocolate squares formulated to lower cholesterol

serving size -- regular price -- TS price (today only)

10 servings -- $14.90 (regular) -- not available (TS)

30 servings -- $29.90 (regular) -- $24.90 (TS)

60 servings -- $49.90 (regular) -- $34.90 (TS)  

120 servings -- $89.90 (regular) -- $69.90 (TS)

180 servings -- $129.90 (regular) -- not available (TS)

300 servings -- not available (regular) -- $129.90 (TS)

Note: For purposes of cost comparison, I use the regular Procaps Labs prices instead of the regular HSN prices. This is because HSN marks their prices up when Andrew is not on the air, so that their "savings" look even better during Andrew's visits. -- "Regular prices" are the prices regularly available throughout the year.

___

Other special offers & free shipping

Also, there are a number of other Procaps Labs available at special pricing (generally the special pricing is $10-15 off of the largest size). -- Also, I think there may be one or two products available a very special pricing for the month of April but I haven't figured out which ones they are. In these cases the savings may be more substantial.

Additionally, there are a number of other special pricing offers, as well as FREE SHIPPING on all purchases, available through this Monday.

______

______

Live Remote from ProCaps Labs

Note: all times are Eastern Time (ET)

Saturday, April 29
11:00 PM – 1:00 AM -- Variety Show

Sunday, April 30 – Today’s Special
Ultimate Eye Support
ChocoNuvo

Midnight – 1:00 AM  
1:00 AM – 2:00 AM (repeat of midnight hour)
6:00 AM – 7:00 AM (repeat of midnight hour)
Noon – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Monday, May 1
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM -- Variety Show
______
______

Honored Contributor

Re: Sun, April 30 - Lessman TS values and other specials

Andrew's latest blog for his Sunday, April 30th (2) TSVs...

Note: two posts down from this is the price comparison & on air schedule

Choconuvo, Ultimate Eye & Astaxanthin Today's Special values

PROTECTING OUR VISION WITH ULTIMATE EYE
THE LATEST SCIENCE AND RESEARCH ON EYE HEALTH
CHOCONUVO NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN UNTIL OCTOBER

April 28, 2017

by Andrew Lessman

Summer is right around the corner and with it comes warmer days and more time spent outside in the sunshine. That is why each year I have made our Ultimate Eye Support our pre-summer Today’s Special, since that lovely sunshine can also be the principal cause of the lifetime of damage our eyes and vision experience.  Sadly, whether we spend time outside or not, the damage to our eyes commences the moment we open our eyes as infants.  That is something I was told a number of years ago by one of the world’s most renowned ophthalmologists.  In telling me that seemingly bad news, he was not trying to sound pessimistic, but realistic about our eyes and how our vision actual works.  In short, the moment we open our eyes as infants, radiation (light) enters our eyes and so commences a lifetime of gradual deterioration of our fragile eye tissues.  We only add to that damage with some of our less than ideal lifestyle habits.  It is not all bad news, since our eyes are amazingly resilient structures, so long as we provide them with the tools necessary to protect and regenerate their structure.

This weekend I will discuss how our Ultimate Eye Support can promote not just the long-term health of our eyes (as I said for decades), but I will now expand on the abundant science on how it can actually improve the sharpness and quality of your vision today.  Plus, it can also assist with how your eyes adapt to the constant changes in light intensity and focal distance that seem to become so constant and difficult in our modern lives.  Specifically, those challenging adjustments to our vision from distance vision to close-up vision (and vice versa), as well as those changes that occur when going from brighter to darker spaces (or the reverse).  It is a simple medical fact that as our eyes age, they become dramatically less adaptable and capable of accommodating the changes that daily life requires, such as focal distance (far to near and near to far), as well as changes in light intensity (dark to bright and bright to dark).  It might be inescapable, but that does not mean we cannot diminish the impact. The ingredients in Ultimate Eye Support not only support our eyes in the face of those unavoidable changes, but actually enhance our ability to adapt to those changes, while also ensuring that your eye possesses the vital nutrients necessary, not just for today’s vision, but also tomorrow’s vision, so it can age in the most gradual and gentle fashion possible.  Rest assured, our eyes are aging and our vision will be changing, but if our body and our eyes are given the tools and resources, our eyes and vision can age in a far healthier fashion.  For many of us, the first thing we notice in our changing vision is a gradual loss of our ability to accommodate changes in distance or light intensity or it might simply be struggles with night vision itself.  Ultimate Eye Support is specifically formulated to deliver ingredients that promote healthy accommodation, as well as enhance the healthy regeneration of the visual purple portion of the retina and thereby promote and ensure healthy night vision.  You can find dozens and dozens of reviews that specifically discuss night vision or any of the issues I have mentioned above.  Speaking of reviews, Ultimate Eye Support is a product where one can “see the difference” and not surprisingly, the reviews are almost perfect with over 1,300 5-Star reviews (over 80%) and approximately 95% positive reviews.  It is hard to imagine a supplement so well reviewed, unless of course it delivers benefits you can see.  I would encourage anyone to read the reviews of Ultimate Eye Support to appreciate the unexpected difference that targeted nutrition can make for the quality of our vision today and the health of our eyes tomorrow.  Our vision is arguably the most important of our senses and its quality directly affects our ability to enjoy our life.  It warrants a consideration and perhaps an investment, since it will be at its best pricing ever and of course, as always, comes with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.  Also, for those of you, like me, who add Astaxanthin to your eye health regimen, we will also have two large size bundles of Ultimate Eye Support with Astaxanthin available.  Of course, they are at their best pricing ever, which is no small accomplishment given that these products contain several of the costliest ingredients present in any dietary supplement.

This September will be ProCaps Labs 38th Anniversary, and I am reminded how long I have been doing this when I look at how the benefits continue to evolve and expand for the products we create.  Earlier this month, I talked about Omega-3 Fats and how 30 years ago the only benefits I discussed were those for the heart and cardiovascular system.  We now know that Omega-3 Fats are the essential structural molecule in our brain and our eyes.  They also play a critical role in structure and function of all our body’s cell membranes, as well as the lubricating systems in our joints and the radiance and health of our hair, skin and even our nails.  I can go on and on.  In other words, unlike drugs where we keep discovering more and more adverse and negative side effects, when it comes to a healthy essential supplement ingredients, we only discover more benefits for these essential nutrients…or as I like to call them, Side Benefits of Sound Nutrition.  There is no better example of that than with Ultimate Eye Support, since originally, this product was intended to help us contend with a lifetime of accumulated age-related changes to the lens, retina and macula of the eye.  In other words, it was an investment in the long-term healthy function of the eye and we were not discussing improved vision today.  Well, as I mentioned above, that has now changed.  The science is clear that the visual pigments, Lutein and Zeaxanthin, not only protect the eye over the course of our lifetime from age-related damage, but they are a critical part of the visual system today and play a vital role in the clarity and quality of our vision today.  They also help us adapt to glare, changes in the intensity of light, visual fatigue from computer monitors, as well as improve visual contrast, etc.  Again, the list seems endless.  In short, healthy vision over the course of a lifetime requires Lutein and Zeaxanthin not as drugs to work on your eyes, but as the essential optical pigments that are necessary for the very function of your eyes.  Lastly, I have often discussed how Lutein and Zeaxanthin are found in the highest concentrations in the human body (by far) where they do their greatest work and that is in the retina, particularly the macular region of the retina.  They are literally found at thousands of times the concentration of other parts of the human body.  If you are like me, you might wonder where their second highest concentration is found and that answer opens a very interesting area of current clinical research, because it is the brain.  In fact, there are now numerous clinical studies that have shown that virtually every measure of brain function benefits from higher levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin in our diet, our bodies and thus our brain.  I will also discuss its role in our skin as well.  In short, I will have a great deal of fascinating science to discuss this weekend.  It will be great news for those of you enjoying this product for your eyes, since it has also been supporting your brain, along with the health of your skin and more.  Who knew?  Actually, I did smile, but now the science is so compelling, I am excited to openly share.

As I said above, it has become a two-decade long tradition that our Ultimate Eye Support Today’s Special arrives before summer, as the days get longer and warmer.  For a related reason, this time of year will also likely become a tradition for a ChocoNuvo Today’s Special, since these warmer days mean that very soon we will no longer be able to ship our ChocoNuvo.  In other words, this Today’s Special will be the last we see of ChocoNuvo until October, since we are unable to ship it at all during the heat of summer.  We attempted an experiment last year where we tried our best to ship our ChocoNuvo during the summer, but the creaminess of our chocolate made it more susceptible to melting and, given the record heat of last year, we were unable to ensure our chocolate would arrive unmelted.  Of course, even after it melts, our ChocoNuvo is fine if you just place it in the refrigerator or let it solidify at room temperature, but I am so proud of this product, I did not want it to be arriving at anyone’s home melted and less than perfect.  Sadly, that means it must go away until next October, but we will have Today’s Special pricing, a larger 300 serving size and an additional $10 off any additional 300 serving bottles purchased.  ChocoNuvo has become one of our most popular products and it truly breaks my heart to make it go away for half a year, but hopefully you will be able to take advantage of the Today’s Special and stock up.  For those who are unfamiliar, ChocoNuvo is the finest of dark chocolates that also significantly lowers cholesterol.  There is no other product like it in the world in terms of either flavor, texture or heart health benefits.  If one simply consumes a single 26-calorie square with two meals each day, one can expect cholesterol reductions of 15% or more.  I do not consider ChocoNuvo to be a candy or confection, but a delicious heart healthy extract of the cocoa bean that is the creamiest dark chocolate available.  You can choose from three different flavor intensities.  The most popular is our 74%, which is in between our 91% extreme dark chocolate and our 66% milder, more milk chocolate-like dark chocolate.  Whichever you choose, you will be astounded at the taste and texture and even more surprised that it significantly lowers cholesterol.  There is truly nothing like it anywhere in the world and until you try it, you have no idea what you might be missing.  In fact, despite American’s heavy preference for milk chocolate, our ChocoNuvo rick dark chocolate has received almost 90% positive reviews.  That is unexpected for Dark Chocolate in America.  It makes me very proud, particularly when you see how different and healthy it is.  I will be discussing this along with the Ultimate Eye Support beginning Saturday night at midnight and throughout the day on Sunday.

Our vision is not something to neglect and not meaning to frighten anyone, but sadly, the way Americans eat and live are not just neglectful for our vision, but actually unhealthy and dangerous for our eyes.  One does not have to get Ultimate Eye Supportto have the healthiest vision and eyes, but one must get the information about how the eye functions and how it very specifically relates to our diet and food choices.  I look forward to discussing how we can all make changes to improve our eye health.  See you Saturday at 11 PM Eastern Time for our Variety Hour and then the Ultimate Eye Support and ChocoNuvo Today’s Specials thereafter.  Also, the short video attached to this blog post gives a bit more information about these products and, unlike any previous Today’s Special, you have the ability to purchase these Today’s Special products starting now!  See you soon…

Best of Health.

Andrew

--

Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777  I was out of town and would of missed it!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Hi @quadmimi , it sounds as though you were able to place your TS order in time so that's good because it's a great special value. Lute in and zeaxanthin are crazy expensive.

fyi, for future reference... for the TS, Procaps only accents TS orders through the end of the final show (usually 10pm or 11pm ET), while HSN accepts orders until midnight. -- In addition, you can continue to place your order online at the ProcapsLabs site until they open for business on Monday morning (usually 8-9am ET).., and sometimes until noon ET. Lol, a little known fact that has saved me on a few occasions.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Hi @quadmimi , it sounds as though you were able to place your TS order in time so that's good because it's a great special value. Lute in and zeaxanthin are crazy expensive.

fyi, for future reference... for the TS, Procaps only accents TS orders through the end of the final show (usually 10pm or 11pm ET), while HSN accepts orders until midnight. -- In addition, you can continue to place your order online at the ProcapsLabs site until they open for business on Monday morning (usually 8-9am ET).., and sometimes until noon ET. Lol, a little known fact that has saved me on a few occasions.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 thanks for added info!  my list is growing of things we use, but when you see such good results its worth it!